UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please can someone help me with my oestradiol levels, I am on Clomiphene 25mg twice a week (small dosage but it has boosted my test a lot as you can see). My doctor for the life of him cannot stabilise my oestradiol levels, it's physically and mentally painful going from high to low and vice versa (I experience many mental health symptoms when oestradiol gets too high, and a couple of symptoms when oestradiol get's too low such as extreme tiredness).

He puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex 3 times a week when my e2 is too high, eventually this brings my levels too low. When it is too low he puts me on 0.25mg Arimidex once a week, and this makes my levels go up too much. How long shall I wait to go to twice week? Or does anyone have an idea how else I can manage this? My SHBG has dropped the only thing I have changed is adding Zinc 25mg a day.

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Unless i'm reading the graph wrong both your test and estro levels are fluctuating a fair bit. Are you staying on clomid for life or running it to try recover!? As you'd be better doing it EOD at 25mg to keep things more stable, i'm no expert or doctor but twice a week seems a bit random with its half life. Ps mention aromasin to your doc, arimidex is better to recover from if you crash e2 with it but its also not ideal to take randomly as your e2 will be like a yoy on clomid, aromasin is more gradual so if you do get the dose right it'll be easier to keep a stable e2 level, but at the same time be very careful with aromasin as if you do kill your e2 it'll be way harder to recover it then with arimidex, trial and error i'm afrid bud.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you mate, someone else also recommended me to take the Covid every 2 days instead of every 4, so that would mean 12.5mg every other day right as that fits my protocol.

I am with Leger Clinic, Dr Savage, I will ask him regarding the aromasin, thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate, do you think I should start twice a week already though? My e2 is already really low, its causing me to sleep 12+ hours a day (doctor checked variety of other things and everything came back normal).

·
Gym Addict
3,109 Posts
Thank you mate, someone else also recommended me to take the Covid every 2 days instead of every 4, so that would mean 12.5mg every other day right as that fits my protocol.

I am with Leger Clinic, Dr Savage, I will ask him regarding the aromasin, thanks!
May I ask why your using clomid ? Are you trying to restart ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My doc prescribed it as an alternative to TRT, I had 11.9 Testosterone and I wanted to avoid going on injections just yet so he recommended clomid monotherapy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am with Leger Clinic, Dr Savage,
Am with dr savage, am injecting my e2 went to 205 he gave me the same as you 0.25 3 times a week I only did it twice week felt great then stopped if I feel like it’s getting high I just take 0.25 twice week on injection days or once a week. could try using DIM supplement instead or calcium d-glucarate supplement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts