UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High, Looking for thoughts. Bought some new gear the other day and it looks different to the ones previously bought. All Test E 300. The one on the left is from one source and the other 2 on the right from another source. All bought in the same week. I have only bought 3 bottles in the past so don't have much to compare too. The one's bought before this have all been a Yellowish colour. Let me know your opinions. The Nexus one on the left has been used.

Steve
Drinkware Liquid Bottle Blue Fluid

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Personally i wouldn't worry mate, more than likely just a different carrier oil, someone will do a better job of supplying info than me but the brewer may have just finished a batch with a different carrier oil to what he either was using or is now using.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers. Was getting worried that I had bought duff gear. Not enough knowledge behind me yet. Does different carrier oil affect things IE PIP?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Cheers. Was getting worried that I had bought duff gear. Not enough knowledge behind me yet. Does different carrier oil affect things IE PIP?
Can do if you react to certain carrier oils. It's all person dependant. Pin it, if you get bad pip but your technique is fine then you don't get on with that oil.

It's only pip though. Just man up, goes after a day or two

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
High, Looking for thoughts. Bought some new gear the other day and it looks different to the ones previously bought. All Test E 300. The one on the left is from one source and the other 2 on the right from another source. All bought in the same week. I have only bought 3 bottles in the past so don't have much to compare too. The one's bought before this have all been a Yellowish colour. Let me know your opinions. The Nexus one on the left has been used.

Steve View attachment 211128
Nexus test E is held in two different carriers I believe. MCT and GSO. That would explain the difference in colour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts