UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased ROHM 50mg Wistrol from a website, my usual sources being actual human beings as I don't trust the internet but have been without anything for a while now. Been doing a lot of research into ROHM products and still aren't convinced that this is the real deal, if anyone can shed light on this please do so Food Single-origin coffee Plant Finger Wood

Hand Fluid Liquid Finger Tints and shades

Hand Fluid Finger Material property Thumb

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
On the face of it they look real, but a closer look (and unless it's my monitor) the pills look a bit too light in colour and the label looks flat.

The pills are the right shape but they should be a vibrant dark purple and the label should have a nice sheen to it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the face of it they look real, but a closer look (and unless it's my monitor) the pills look a bit too light in colour and the label looks flat.

The pills are the right shape but they should be a vibrant dark purple and the label should have a nice sheen to it.
Thankyou for your time, The Label does have a nice sheen on it, that is all i can vouch for, the pills are definitely not a vibrant dark purple, to my eyes they look grey and my partner thinks they are grey/purple. I will wait for a few more opinions and see what the verdict is, i may run them past a couple of lads at the gym but alot of them have not used Rohm themselves hahaha.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The labs themselves fake their own stuff more often than not. Some of the guys wants to make some money on the side or what have you.

I like how we think that ug labs are anything other than dirty apartments with a couple beakers and tablet press.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.