UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi would like to know whether these vials are legit and sorry for the blurry pics.

post-30084-143614195988_thumb.jpg

post-30084-143614195992_thumb.jpg

post-30084-143614195995_thumb.jpg

post-30084-143614195999_thumb.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
Parbez said:
trenbolone acetate with testosterone enanthate
About Parbez BiographyOn and off training, looking to start september 2010 again. have not touched a cycle just yet and still of 18 yearsOccupationCollege Studentyour 18 for gods sake and you want to use steroids and tren of all compounds,come on mate get your head out of your ass ,your going to do yourself some dammge .

i may of got it wrong there ,your 18 or you havent touched a cycle of 18 years of training? either way it seems you need to hink about what your doing somemore.
 

·
didums
Joined
·
595 Posts
He's gonna do it whateva people say tbh, just advise him the best way tbh i think is best advice u can give him so if he goes down that road he won't get prog/estro gyno and watch out for the signs i guess ? my thoughts anyway
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
460 Posts
C'mon mate age is not the issue here , there was a thread here earlier where most of the people voted 18 to be the ideal age to introduce your body to chemical enhancements.he has done his research (should get arimadex) and no matter what we say his gonna do it anyway :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
poker face said:
About Parbez BiographyOn and off training, looking to start september 2010 again. have not touched a cycle just yet and still of 18 yearsOccupationCollege Studentyour 18 for gods sake and you want to use steroids and tren of all compounds,come on mate get your head out of your ass ,your going to do yourself some dammge .

i may of got it wrong there ,your 18 or you havent touched a cycle of 18 years of training? either way it seems you need to hink about what your doing somemore.
So what, it's his life isn't it, why not offer constructive advice....... if you have the knowledge and/or experience to do so and from all the posts iv'e read of yours thats very doubtful :rolleyes: .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
aseeby19 said:
C'mon mate age is not the issue here , there was a thread here earlier where most of the people voted 18 to be the ideal age to introduce your body to chemical enhancements.he has done his research (should get arimadex) and no matter what we say his gonna do it anyway :)
but mate thats were your totaly wrong ,age is the one main factors when useing steroids ,18 an ideal age to introduce steroids ,wow if you think 18 is an ideal age to start injecting powerfull hormone then you really have no idea on the effects of steroids ,natural test leavls are at there peak from around the age of 16-22 now whythe hell would you want to cause your natrural test to shut down at this age ? very good gains can be made at this age also the male body can keep growing until aorund the age of 20 depending on the person ,this mean that growth platelets are not closed ,useing steroids while platelets are not fused can lead to some serious problems .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
BigBalls said:
Pokerface you seem to just spout out bullshiit that youve seen other members say...do some of your own research FFS !!!
how do you come to post this ,please show me were i have spouted out bull **** that other members say ,i give all my imformation from personal experance ,i have been around steroids for a long time and for you to say this offends me somewhat.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
mars1960 said:
So what, it's his life isn't it, why not offer constructive advice....... if you have the knowledge and/or experience to do so and from all the posts iv'e read of yours thats very doubtful :rolleyes: .
pfffffffff .

dont you think its better to try and educate people of what dammage can be done by useing steroids at a young age ,of course i can go ahead and lay out a cycle for him but what effedcts if that cycle going to have on him on later life ? this question is the key to useng steroids successfull .
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im aware of test levels at peak but tbh id rather have a physique now, and ive looked into what tren does and what precautions should be taken so im not rushing into taking tren without background knowledge of it.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top