UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

% real/ truth

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What % of what is said on here is real/ truth versus b/s egotistical fantasy, or just total nut job ?

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,631 Posts
Depends on who is saying what.

A lot speak with full honesty, some are full of BS

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
It's a sad state of affairs if someone is really that insecure that they lie to a bunch of strangers to feel good.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,275 Posts
Ooh, there’s some over sensitive, if not butt-hurt, commenters in ‘ere.

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
I don't think there's many that completely BS and make things up, like the noaudi dude from years ago. But I'd say there's a fair bit of embellishment that goes on. Like on FB and other social media where everyone's life is amazing and perfect.

One example I can think of here, not trying to dig anyone out but only example I can think of off the top of my head. Fella said he's a lawyer during a debate about something to do with legislation/law, to add weight to their opinion. Few weeks later same fella says how much he's enjoying doing some part time not much above minimum wage job.

When someone was surprised that a solicitor/lawyer would do said part time job, the dude then clarifies that he's not a solicitor, he writes letters (or something) on their behalf(or something along those lines). But apparently the definition of a lawyer in the UK is anyone involved in the legal system (or something like that).

So I guess it's not technically BS but I'd say most would see that job as working in admin for a legal department or whatever. Bit like a cleaner being described as a hygiene executive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts