UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
real pharma you are paying for 100% accurately dosed gear but more important, you know that the gear is clean without any chance of contaminates that could occur with an UGL, not to mention any heavy metals that would not show as an infection at injection site.

I use UGL albeit Pharmacom, so i am not bashing here, I'm just stating the fact that if the OP is happy with the price and import costs there is nothing wrong with a little extra piece of mind.

When i first started gear some 6 years back, i was using Norma Test E, which i could source in UK and was 100% legit pharma grade.

Its like choosing between UGL ancillaries vs pharma, they may be a little cheaper but 90%+ of people are always going to pay the extra ~£10er for the pharma grade version.
exactly this. i just happend to live 6months in bangkok and 6months back in UK for a new job , its just like walking in tesco and buying a sandwich but your walking into a pharmacy and buying testoserone which happens to be bayer everywhere and is readily avaliable.
i also rate pharmacom HIGHLY i have been using them for years! Hard to source now tho

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
real pharma you are paying for 100% accurately dosed gear but more important, you know that the gear is clean without any chance of contaminates that could occur with an UGL, not to mention any heavy metals that would not show as an infection at injection site.

I use UGL albeit Pharmacom, so i am not bashing here, I'm just stating the fact that if the OP is happy with the price and import costs there is nothing wrong with a little extra piece of mind.

When i first started gear some 6 years back, i was using Norma Test E, which i could source in UK and was 100% legit pharma grade.

Its like choosing between UGL ancillaries vs pharma, they may be a little cheaper but 90%+ of people are always going to pay the extra ~£10er for the pharma grade version.
If it really is pharma though. Bayer fakes have been rampant for decades, any pharma in fact, I'd choose Pharmacom over that ANY day of the week. I used to get Omnadren for a mate that insisted on using pharma, the guy I got it from told me straight up it was counterfeit, still good to go, but you're paying over the odds for a box and a label.

OPs test looks fake as can be by the label on the vial and I personally wouldn't touch it.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Phuck me, Crete eh?? Someone’s doing alright. See the fruits a Tory government brings!!! 💅🏿
phuk the tory government, if it wasnt for them i would still be earning 20k+ more than i am now....the horrible cnuts

no idea you can purchase items there, im off there in august to, what is avaliable? have you been before etc
i ws there in 2016 and got offered them everytime i walked into a local type pharmacy...as soon as they saw abit of muscle they were like "you want testosterone?"

dont know what its like now though

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
no idea you can purchase items there, im off there in august to, what is avaliable? have you been before etc
which part you going to mate, i have been to herisonissis (sp), stalida, malia and going to gouves this time cause it has a waterpark hotel (for the wee man obvs 🤣 ). Along Elounda way is really nice, over where spinalonga is.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts