UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member

Premium Member
Nice, at least you know what you are sourcing is 100% legit.

i am going to assume this sample along with the primo sent blind?

I used jano once before for pharmacom Primo 200, sent blind and came back as expected. great service he offers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice, at least you know what you are sourcing is 100% legit.

i am going to assume this sample along with the primo sent blind?

I used jano once before for pharmacom Primo 200, sent blind and came back as expected. great service he offers.
both blind mate. in a empty glass vial.
i think hes good theres no way of him knowing!

Premium Member
Testoviron is so faked its not worth the cost imo.

Just because it came back fairly accurate on the test doesn't mean its legit. I would expect an almost bang on for Bayer to be honest, but its obviously close enough, though several UGLs get consistent on the dot results.

What doesn't look legit at all is the label on the vial, blurred and ink spread bayer symbol, overall the text is poor quality and pretty sure its missing info.

If you're certain then cool, but I would say fake on that.

Premium Member
Testoviron is so faked its not worth the cost imo.

Just because it came back fairly accurate on the test doesn't mean its legit. I would expect an almost bang on for Bayer to be honest, but its obviously close enough, though several UGLs get consistent on the dot results.

What doesn't look legit at all is the label on the vial, blurred and ink spread bayer symbol, overall the text is poor quality and pretty sure its missing info.

If you're certain then cool, but I would say fake on that.
If someone is having difficulty sourcing accurately dosed test E domestically then I鈥檓 lost for words.
I just don鈥檛 understand why you鈥檇 need to risk importing and then feel the need to send the med off to Jano for testing when there鈥檚 a shed load of quality test E readily available at fook all money!

Premium Member
If someone is having difficulty sourcing accurately dosed test E domestically then I鈥檓 lost for words.
I just don鈥檛 understand why you鈥檇 need to risk importing and then feel the need to send the med off to Jano for testing when there鈥檚 a shed load of quality test E readily available at fook all money!
real pharma you are paying for 100% accurately dosed gear but more important, you know that the gear is clean without any chance of contaminates that could occur with an UGL, not to mention any heavy metals that would not show as an infection at injection site.

I use UGL albeit Pharmacom, so i am not bashing here, I'm just stating the fact that if the OP is happy with the price and import costs there is nothing wrong with a little extra piece of mind.

When i first started gear some 6 years back, i was using Norma Test E, which i could source in UK and was 100% legit pharma grade.

Its like choosing between UGL ancillaries vs pharma, they may be a little cheaper but 90%+ of people are always going to pay the extra ~拢10er for the pharma grade version.

Premium Member
real pharma you are paying for 100% accurately dosed gear but more important, you know that the gear is clean without any chance of contaminates that could occur with an UGL, not to mention any heavy metals that would not show as an infection at injection site.

I use UGL albeit Pharmacom, so i am not bashing here, I'm just stating the fact that if the OP is happy with the price and import costs there is nothing wrong with a little extra piece of mind.

When i first started gear some 6 years back, i was using Norma Test E, which i could source in UK and was 100% legit pharma grade.

Its like choosing between UGL ancillaries vs pharma, they may be a little cheaper but 90%+ of people are always going to pay the extra ~拢10er for the pharma grade version.
Mate I鈥檓 100 years old and used GoldLine Cyp, Pronabol5鈥檚, Ganabol, Testovit B blah blah blah back in the day and the only benefit over a UGL is pretty much guaranteed consistency of quality so I鈥檓 with you on that one.
Pharma ancillaries are just as cheap and in some cases cheaper than UGL so I don鈥檛 really get why anyone would go with a ugl.
I was having a bit of a 鈥榯ongue in cheek鈥 poke at the op. I can鈥檛 criticise anyone for wanting to make sure their gear is as it should.
Like you, I鈥檝e been using tried and tested UGL鈥檚 exclusively for the last 12 or so years and will keep in doing so as long as the quality is maintained.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts