UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
is realising, diet, traing, rest, supplements, 12
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could we have a stickie that says, PLEASE READ ME or something similar ? Its my responce for 9 out of 10 threads in here and being honest its the best advice anyones giving. NOt to say people replies arent helpful but theres all the info beginners need and more already written in here.

OR another idea .... if you are under 20 posts or something could it auto hint that you should read the stickies before posting.

I understand the forum is here to help but surely it would help free up space in these forums for some new topics and not the relentless

"I cant gain no matter how many turkey twizzlers I eat"

or

"Ive done a hundred bicep curls today, how many more before I have arms the size of Arnie ?"

I know these guys just need some help but in my time here Ive seen some very knowledgeable people stop posting in here because they end up answering the same questions day in day out.

Anyway just my opinion but I think its a pretty valid one and that would help both new members in learning the basics and lots more of what they need to know about training ( yes you DO have to train your legs and not just your bicep) diet ( no ... 2 bowls of cornflakes in the morning WONT help!) and basic nutrition education ( I dont eat fish coz its full of fat and I dont want to get fat ) but also help the more knowledgable members in that they would be talking to people with half a clue about body building and nutrition.

Rant .......... over .

:beer:

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
I don't even bother clicking on them anymore (obvious bone idle newbie posts) try doing the same mate, less stress...lol

I spend time writing how I had good results for gyno with certain stuff only for ppl to then ask...."erm...how much is armidex"

·
is realising, diet, traing, rest, supplements, 12
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know mate, its frustrating at best, but I learned so much from this site and do enjoy giving something back. Then you do get the one in the hundred that apprechiates your advice, takes it on board, and become another useful member in the board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.