UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
duppy
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm thinkin' about putting 2 raw eggs (inc yolk) in to my protein shake when I make it, I always make my protein shake in the blender with some skimmed milk... Do you think it would taste any good or would it be beneficial to add something else to it to flavour it a bit better?...

It's Vanilla whey, i'm thinkin' about puttin' a banana in there when I blend it too...

Any comment's most appreciated! :whistling:

·
If you all had a collective neck I would strangle
1,884 Posts
I do the same, I buy the egg whites in a carton from egg nation and stick in 6 whites with 1 cup of oats and blend it all up with my shake.

·
duppy
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Don't have the time to boil 'em?
Only like scrambled egg & I don't have a microwave... Only really like them done in a mircowave tbh..

Cheers for the answers people, most appreciated...

Gonna wack a couple in my shake when I get in with a banana an maybe a few raspberrys too..

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
BBK said:
Only like scrambled egg & I don't have a microwave... Only really like them done in a mircowave tbh..

Cheers for the answers people, most appreciated...

Gonna wack a couple in my shake when I get in with a banana an maybe a few raspberrys too..
I love raspberrys :wub: taste even better when you've picked them yourself :thumb:

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
Aye mate blackberrys are nice too,lush with some natural yoghurt :thumb:
Wouldnt reccomend eating phones to be honest. If you must Nokias have the most protein.

I have 5 eggs in the morning shake, then 4 in the PWO one :thumb:

you never taste them

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Wildbill said:
Wouldnt reccomend eating phones to be honest. If you must Nokias have the most protein.

you never taste them
Mate,cant believe you just gave out our secrets like :lol: Reps lol

·
duppy
2,811 Posts
Wildbill said:

you never taste them
Know this!

Just made a shake, 400ml milk, 1 banana, 2 eggs, 2 scoops vanilla whey... Well nice!

Was so nice, made my work colleage taste it an she said it was even quite nice an would have drank more if she didn't know raw egg was in there!...

Gonna make it with less milk more egg's in.. well suprised how nice it was... :lol:

EDIT:
I've got some natural yoghurt too, could I put raw egg with that too? I've got some raspberrys & blackberrys to throw in too... Would I put any milk in with the yoghurt? Just wondering how thick it would be...

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I like to add bananas but i've ended up prefering to eat them seperatley (dont like lumpy shakes lol).

As for having to boil/cook the eggs, its not neccesary these days as their are higher quality food standards, and the odds of being struck with salomenlla is prety low if your healthy.

I might have ot try that, good way to get my EAA in my shake in the mornin.

·
1,412 Posts
BBK said:
Know this!

Just made a shake, 400ml milk, 1 banana, 2 eggs, 2 scoops vanilla whey... Well nice!

Was so nice, made my work colleage taste it an she said it was even quite nice an would have drank more if she didn't know raw egg was in there!...

Gonna make it with less milk more egg's in.. well suprised how nice it was... :lol:

EDIT:
I've got some natural yoghurt too, could I put raw egg with that too? I've got some raspberrys & blackberrys to throw in too... Would I put any milk in with the yoghurt? Just wondering how thick it would be...
If its to thick, just eat it with a spoon.

G

·
A mate uses 5 eggs every morning in his shake, i try to eat at least 4 scrambled, but im thinking of adding them to shakes now..

Question, does consuming raw egg equal same protien as cooked, i could never fiind defo answer on this, i wouldnt want to waste my eggs...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.