UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5.7/220 pounds, on the juice and ****ed off.
2,455 Posts
Love him or hate him, Raoul Moat is the man everyone is talking about. Fans need look no further! This is the only place on the internet where you can buy the official T-Shirt. Other sellers are fakes! The official Moaty T-shirt - only available here!

i think ppl focken lost it.

·
Smashing PR's
1,155 Posts
If this guy is some sort of hero to you, to the point you feel it would be appropriate to wear a comedy t-shirt to commemorate a nut job murderer then you really need help. End of.

·
Banned
716 Posts
KRB said:
If this guy is some sort of hero to you, to the point you feel it would be appropriate to wear a comedy t-shirt to commemorate a nut job murderer then you really need help. End of.
tbf i think some people would do it just for the shock factor, i dont think its because they genuinly want to commemorate him, for the same reason i dont walk around with a 'granny' t-shirt on.....

·
Looking Freaky
757 Posts
well the murderer in my avi is on so many knobhead's stuff.

Pretty poor taste but its just an extension of the sick jokes everyone gets on their mobiles as is said above is mainly the shock factor

·
Premium Member
16,442 Posts
Years ago one of my mates had a t-shirt saying 'i fvcked the girl out of Hanson'. (an all boy group who were all brothers with long blonde hair)

Same sort of thing, he found it funny so wore it.

I'm not into 'comedy' t-shirts myself though and don't find them offensive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.