UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

currently doing 6-8 reps. somedays after a set or two i start to get a headache for 30seconds or so.

can anybody explain what this is?

could this be too do with lack of oxygen during workout or lack of fluid?

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
it can also be linked to the muscles in the back of the neck a deep tissue massage will sort this.

what is it a few sets of?

some times a wk off will also do the trick.

could be to do with the blood vessels in the back of the head i think this is also linked to the tightness in the neck.

funny thing is it can be a tight ham that is causing this as it will pull on the glute then the lower back then befor you know it its causing a tight neck lol

were abouts is the pain all over or the back or what?

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
big_jim_87 said:
it can also be linked to the muscles in the back of the neck a deep tissue massage will sort this.

what is it a few sets of?

some times a wk off will also do the trick.

could be to do with the blood vessels in the back of the head i think this is also linked to the tightness in the neck.

funny thing is it can be a tight ham that is causing this as it will pull on the glute then the lower back then befor you know it its causing a tight neck lol

were abouts is the pain all over or the back or what?
you could be right. jim, you remember me telling you a couple weeks ago how i buggered a muscle in my neck?

anywhoo, it gave me headaches bad, especially when doing any upper body excercises such as side raises. it shot the pain to my neck which in turn after 2 minutes turned into a throbbing headache the best way to explain it near the top of the head just behind the eyes.

made training hell for a week.

lots of deep heat and fiery jack did the trick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.