UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I've done 2 vials of Lixus test 400 and 2 vials of la pharm deca.....(been doing about 800mg test EW, 400 mg deca............gay?)

Now this here blast is not over yet, oh no......what to continue it with?

In my dwindling stash I have about 40 mil of cyp 250 mg/ml, 20 mil of PC tri sus (old stuff before it went off a bit) and 20 mil or tern enth....

Now a jolly good restock is in order for my next blast but should I rock this one out with 1 gram (or 1.5 Gram) Cyp EW until cruise.............or get the fuking Tren in too (even though it makes me a [email protected])?

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
standardflexer said:
Masteron seems to be the one most of my mates are raving on about mate.
You can probably see from the list of injectibles in my stash that I don't have any....but thanks for the input:D

Actually I do have half a vial but it's the short ester

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C'mon.....cyp or tren too.......

If I don't get a few posts on this, there's going to be a pretty impressive huff going on in my room tomorrow................ye've been warned!

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
Uriel said:
so I've done 2 vials of Lixus test 400 and 2 vials of la pharm deca.....(been doing about 800mg test EW, 400 mg deca............gay?)

In my dwindling stash I have about 40 mil of cyp 250 mg/ml, 20 mil of PC tri sus (old stuff before it went off a bit) and 20 mil or tern enth....

Now a jolly good restock is in order for my next blast but should I rock this one out with 1 gram (or 1.5 Gram) Cyp EW until cruise.............or get the fuking Tren in too (even though it makes me a [email protected])?

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
Uriel said:

Just read the Bold bit mate then typed reply, use the mast prop anyway lol

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chilisi said:
How many weeks left on blast and what is your usual dosage..?
I'm blasting til everything slows down, been on 10 weeks so at least another 6 I reckon.

My doses are tame these days, total weekly meds about the 1.2 gram mark

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
Uriel said:

get the tren in:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.