UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread i was reading about Orlistat 120mg per day, any thoughts on the stuff?

I know it's the active ingredient in Alli and XLS at a much lower dosage which makes it not as effective

·
DNP on cruises crew
12,935 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread i was reading about Orlistat 120mg per day, any thoughts on the stuff?

I know it's the active ingredient in Alli and XLS at a much lower dosage which makes it not as effective
If you're really willing to literally s**t out the fats you eat (which will often involve explosive diarrhoea) instead of just controlling your intake then go for it.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
If you're really willing to literally s**t out the fats you eat (which will often involve explosive diarrhoea) instead of just controlling your intake then go for it.
These guys will do anything to achieve their dream physique - anything except eating a little less and running a little more

·
Newbie Trainer
2,162 Posts
Often wondered; Why isn't liposuction utilised more - surely it'd be a better long term solution?
Has it ever been done on visceral fat? I would have thought someone, somewhere has.
Edit:

Phooey! Looks like sc lipo induces compensatory visceral fat production… Here

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Often wondered; Why isn't liposuction utilised more - surely it'd be a better long term solution?
Has it ever been done on visceral fat? I would have thought someone, somewhere has.
Edit:

Phooey! Looks like sc lipo induces compensatory visceral fat production… Here
There's also that cold sculpting thing - don't know much about it though but allegedly it works. Still seems cheaper/easier to just go for a run :lol:

·
https://www.instagram.com/vinny_uk/
1,759 Posts
according to the BMI on NHS I am 5kg overweight so I can lose that in a month easily, however I probably need to lose 15kg to look good, although I do have some muscle

idk i want the results now without waiting 4 months
Just lose some weight naturally fatty.

·
Newbie Trainer
524 Posts
You've answered your own question. Dnp wins hands down but I wouldn't use it and it's probably the only drug bar heroin I'd bother to try to discourage anyone else from using.

Sibutramine

Yohimbine

Eca

Clen (not much use other than stripping the last few pounds if you are already lean)

.....or the time honoured old fashioned way. Eat less.
How does this yohimbine work? Is it more powerful than clen or does it act a different way? I've put on a good 5kg since Xmas and need to strip it. I'm happy with diet and training but would like a nudge. I'm not overly lean as I've been in bulk mode all of lockdown

·
Premium Member
12,628 Posts
How does this yohimbine work?
It suppresses appetite. Last time I used it I combined it with intermittent fasting and took it in the early afternoon. Then I'd eat at night. It's a stimulant and some get jittery on 2.5mg. You can get it from supps companies but they sell it in 2.5mg caps so it can get expensive if you need a higher dose. It's been a while since I used it but I think I was using 10mg ugl stuff which works out a lot cheaper. It must be taken fasted. Some info below. If you search the ama thread there's some info in there too.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/131484-yohimbine-a-comprehensive-guide/?do=embed

·
Newbie Trainer
524 Posts
It suppresses appetite. Last time I used it I combined it with intermittent fasting and took it in the early afternoon. Then I'd eat at night. It's a stimulant and some get jittery on 2.5mg. You can get it from supps companies but they sell it in 2.5mg caps so it can get expensive if you need a higher dose. It's been a while since I used it but I think I was using 10mg ugl stuff which works out a lot cheaper. It must be taken fasted. Some info below. If you search the ama thread there's some info in there too.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/131484-yohimbine-a-comprehensive-guide/?do=embed
Top man cheers dude

·
Premium Member
12,628 Posts
Top man cheers dude
Good med worth trying imo. Not a dangerous drug. At worst anxiety that a few report. That never affected me personally. I'd guess if it hit you it would subside quickly as soon as it leaves your system. It's basically very strong coffee

21 - 31 of 31 Posts