UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Hi UK-Muscle in Bruce, and im 18.

After being around 8% BF and enjoying life, ive had 3 weeks off of my diet and nutrition and have subsequently put on a few pounds. I go on holiday on Spetember 10th and will be doing a hard cut. I have little drive atm, and am hoping posting on here will give me some incentive!

My diet will be Very Low Carb, have tried high fat medium protein but find high protein medium fat works best for me.

Il be starting tomorrow, with the diet as follows

Meal 1: 40G Protein, 10G Fat

Meal 2: 30G Protein, 10G Fat

Meal 3: 30G Protein, 10G Fat

Meal 4: 30G Protein, 10G Fat

Meal 5: 40G Protein

Cals approx:1400

I will be having a carb load on the 19th and again on the 26th.

My split will be Chest and Triceps, Back and Biceps, Shoulders and Traps, Legs. On weight days i will add in 20G Whey Isolate PWO. My cardio will be completed everyday, and will be logged on here to keep track of what i'm doing. Suppplementation wise i have PhD Lean Degree lying around so i will use this pre weight session and pre cardio.

Any comments please fire away.

Picture and weight will be posted tomorrow. Here Goes!

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
That diet looks awful. Low carb? more like no carb. How do you expect to get through your day, there will be no supply of glycogen to your body thruout the day + training + recovery, even with fat you only having 10g a day which is silly low.

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
I think the diet he has put up is just meant to be the basics not taken as read.

Personally if time was an issue, I would cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Basically missing meal one except for some Glutamine in water prior and post cardio.

I wouldn't do that however, if you are taking 0 carbs as you may pass out lol

SD

·
Newbie Trainer
70 Posts
Personally i couldnt live on that food, i would kill some1 (if i had the energy) after a week. To be honest you have left it a little late for this holiday. I would (if your previous diet is ok) stick to it and just introduce fasted and PWO cardio. This will tighten you up slightly in the 3 weeks you have and should stop you going insane and feeling like death on such low cals/carbs. but thats just me.

If you was 8% BF before surely this hasnt changed dramatically in 3 weeks, so getting back to that should be pretty easy if you put the effort in.

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the diet is tough, but ive done it before and it has worked wonders. Im a keen golfer and when i play, i wont be performing any cardio work on that day.

Weight: 11st 8 (3PM 13.8.10)

Played golf today so am going to do Chest and Triceps.

I will perform 3 exercises for each bodypart with 4 sets per exercise (rep range 8-12). I will post nutrition tomorrow.

post-45937-143614195867_thumb.jpg

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.