UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have decided to do the madcow int program for a while for something different as a change is as good as a rest etc... I have however a little confusion over this...

Wednesday

Squat 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again

Incline or Military 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5

Deadlift 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5

So in the squats the first 3 sets you do like mondays... but the 4th set is the same as the third set... does this mean you keep the weight the same as in the 3rd set (ie dont increase it to the heaviest weight) or something else... many thanks for any help...

·
King of the beta's
1,755 Posts
Greyphantom said:
Hi all, I have decided to do the madcow int program for a while for something different as a change is as good as a rest etc... I have however a little confusion over this...

Wednesday

Squat 4x5 First 3 sets are the same as Monday, the 4th set is repeating the 3rd set again

Incline or Military 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5

Deadlift 4x5 Ramping weight to top set of 5

So in the squats the first 3 sets you do like mondays... but the 4th set is the same as the third set... does this mean you keep the weight the same as in the 3rd set (ie dont increase it to the heaviest weight) or something else... many thanks for any help...
Correct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.