UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I started a very low carb diet two and a half weeks ago (very similar to PScarb diet in the sticky). I've been doing cardio 6 times a week (60 min sessions at low intensity) and I've worked out 3x week.

It's being going pretty well (after 2 weeks I'd lost 13lb). I know a lot of it it's water but I definitely feel much leaner. My waistline has reduce 2.5 in and my abs have started to show. The performance in the gym has been good (stamina a bit low but strength ok) and I feel ok in general. My current weight is 16st 4lb.

Last friday I did my first refeed. I had about 200g of carbs after training. The next day I was 1 lb heavier than the previous day (water weight?). The problem is that today 2 days later I haven't dropped any further weight. Is this to be expected after a refeed? Have I hit a plateau? Do I need to change anything? Or just wait a few more days and see what happens?

Any help would very welcome.

Javier

·
Gym Addict
476 Posts
Once you have your refeed the muscles will be refilled with glycogen. The simple answer is stop looking at the scales, use your clothes and the mirror as a guide. Don't be to impatient and change things because the scales are saying something.

Stick to the diet and weight yourself in 6 weeks time, and i'm sure you'll be a lot happier

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.