UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have just completed my months PCT after 1 year of blasting and cruising. All has gone very well, no depression etc. Have also been training on more compound based exercises with low volume during PCT.

The question I have is how long will it take for normal test levels to return to my body and then allow me to gain some mass the old fashioned natural way ?

I am keen to up my training, calorie levels and of course protein as I dont want to lose too much of my gains since cycling - any views / advice / comments ?

·
Banned
716 Posts
Well if u used HCG nolva and clomid your test levels will already be on the up and can only get better and better, im in same boat i finished my PCT today after 6 months on test and feel great now

·
Newbie Trainer
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the swift replies, I used HCG, Nolva and Clomid for PCT and an AI throughout my cycle. I dont understand the mental aspects of PCT I feel no different whatsoever, I mean I feel great, no issues at all.

@ G-Man, So would it be fair to say that I cannot make any gains naturally in the gym now for the foreseeable future ?

·
Banned
716 Posts
dont know if my gear was maybe bunk or not, but ive kept all my strenth and lost only 2lb since coming off 10 weeks ago? ive actually started increasing weight on leg exercises and sticking to same weight on upper body things, so i feel im already gaining a bit

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
The Beginner said:
Hi all,

Have just completed my months PCT after 1 year of blasting and cruising. All has gone very well, no depression etc. Have also been training on more compound based exercises with low volume during PCT.

The question I have is how long will it take for normal test levels to return to my body and then allow me to gain some mass the old fashioned natural way ?

I am keen to up my training, calorie levels and of course protein as I dont want to lose too much of my gains since cycling - any views / advice / comments ?
what did you run after a years blast and cruise, considering one myself next year

·
Newbie Trainer
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stevo99 said:
what did you run after a years blast and cruise, considering one myself next year
Well I didnt run anything after the blast and cruise, just PCT ?

In terms of what i did on cycle,

I did 3 months on blast and 3 months on cruise, twice.

Blast 1

750mg Test C EW for 12 weeks

Blast 2

25mg Dbol ED for 4 weeks

1000mg Test C EW for 12 weeks

400mg Deca EW from 4th - 12th week

Cruise

250mg Test C EW

·
Premium Member
17,919 Posts
The Beginner said:
Thanks for the swift replies, I used HCG, Nolva and Clomid for PCT and an AI throughout my cycle. I dont understand the mental aspects of PCT I feel no different whatsoever, I mean I feel great, no issues at all.

@ G-Man, So would it be fair to say that I cannot make any gains naturally in the gym now for the foreseeable future ?
I'd focus more on trying to maintain what you gained on cycle.

Its going to be difficult to make gains naturally when you have just come off cycle as the gains on cycle should of been much better than could of been achieved naturally.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.