UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually go with the glutes but decided to man up and do a quad shot yesterday. I'm going to be shooting Prop EOD next month so thought i'd open up the sites nice and early, so i shot 500mg Sustanon in my right vastus lateralis muscle using a 23g 1" needle.

The needle definitely pinches more than glute shots but nothing major. I was expecting quite bad PIP today but there's hardly any at all..

I actually prefer quad shots now. :)

What about you guys, what's your preferred location and what size/gauge needle do you use?

·
Newbie Trainer
52 Posts
I prefer Quads over glutes as you can see everything your doing very clearly and have both hands free.

Just be warned PIP can sometimes take a while to manifest. I'd be surprised if you got none from your first ever quad shot.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Quads used to be my fav site, as I used to get a bit shakey doing the glutes with one hand but both are great, what I do notice is that if I use the high strength stuff I tend never to get pain in the quads unlike the glutes.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shyne said:
Just be warned PIP can sometimes take a while to manifest. I'd be surprised if you got none from your first ever quad shot.
I can definitely feel the shot, it's hardly nothing though.. I was the same with my first glute shot with 2ml Sust.

Harry said:
Quads used to be my fav site, as I used to get a bit shakey doing the glutes with one hand but both are great.
That's what i found mate. You got much more control with quad shots. :thumbup1:

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
i havent shot quads since about 1 year and a half ago when i put the needle in and for some reason it decided to push itself right out and into the floor!?! fook knows how but no taa.

i prefer **** all the way...but not in that way! :D

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
Jesus the last time i did a cycle i did quad shots and i limp for 3 days after, like i got hit with a baseball bat. and it ws BD Prop EOD. but definitely easier site to shoot.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bigacb said:
Sylar you'll be lucky if they dont hurt, i had the worst dead leg for 2 days when i did my first in my quads.
Well, it's over 48 hours now and the slight PIP i had yesterday is almost gone. I probably could get away with squats today.

Good technique i guess.. :thumb:

·
livinitlovinitlivinitlrge
12 Posts
I do quads and the trick i have found is to keep ur leg completely straight and relaxed and go nice and slow sticking the pin in..and i rotate from quads to glutes.

Always get a dead shoulder when i try my delts though.. :cursing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.