UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am the master....The iron is my Gimp!
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Purple Wrath from controlled Labs, ?

My friend swears by it, he says he mega doses it on workout days for big strength gains.

Seems damn expensive though

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
I've tried it before. I prefer some of the other Intra-Workouts like SizeOn....but Purple Wraath has good feedback.

The cost needs to be viewed in light of the servings - there's an honest 90 servings in the big tubs, which are usually around £45 from memory. You only need to take one scoop either pre or intra workout, taking 2-3 is only required if you're well over 200lbs.

You should notice slightly better recovery and endurance over time when using it.

Hope that helps!

·
Freelance
546 Posts
hendrix said:
Has anyone tried Purple Wrath from controlled Labs, ?

My friend swears by it, he says he mega doses it on workout days for big strength gains.

Seems damn expensive though
I liked PurplE WrAAth especially for the Cardio sessions. However for lifting you could look into IntrAbolic by AEN for during your workouts. IA is a very good product that will enhance your workouts especially when lifting.

·
Sports Dietitian
1,225 Posts
I've used purple wraath and whilst it is a little pricey, I feel the product is worth the money from the performance improvements I saw. Great formula, looking forward to trying their other intraworkout.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
I switched from this to Scivation Xtend as my workout amino drink. The Purple Wrath contains Beta Alanine which gives me an itchy sensation like spiders crawling all over me shortly after drinking it, weird stuff.

·
Gym Addict
107 Posts
taking it now loving the BCAA amounts with 0 calories mixed in water, fits perfect for my current diet i train fasted with just Wrath pre and post workout :) pricey but you get what you pay for with it, ilke BBW said the bit tubs give an honest 90 servings so lasts a fair bit depending on your dosing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.