UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically i have been training for 3 years using only your standard supps creatine, whey protein, bcca, L-Glutamine, and a clean calorie full diet and now i want to partake in my first cycle, i ahve existing gynocomastia from when i was 14 at school complained to my GP about itchy nips and small lumps he said leave it and it will go away, now i have gyno great, if only i had know about AI's at school lol, anyway all i want to know is will the sustanon exagerate my gyno more or will it not affect it obv im going to perform proper PCT and such, just didnt know if it will make the existing lumps bigger cheers Josh

·
Unleash the beast.
1,584 Posts
jjcooper said:
basically i have been training for 3 years using only your standard supps creatine, whey protein, bcca, L-Glutamine, and a clean calorie full diet and now i want to partake in my first cycle, i ahve existing gynocomastia from when i was 14 at school complained to my GP about itchy nips and small lumps he said leave it and it will go away, now i have gyno great, if only i had know about AI's at school lol, anyway all i want to know is will the sustanon exagerate my gyno more or will it not affect it obv im going to perform proper PCT and such, just didnt know if it will make the existing lumps bigger cheers Josh
It really is dose dependent and differs from person to person.

But if your worried why not run a little Adex with the sus, say 0.5mg e3d and see how that feels, oh and look around for Adex cause some UGL sell it a LOT cheaper than Pharma! :rolleyes:

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah sound pal just going to do summert light like sus 250 @ 1ml a week,for 9 weeks maybe less. got nolvadex coming too, also would 6-oxo (3,6,17-androstenetrione) as i have some, help reduce estrogen conversion if i ran it at 500mg daily with the sus? also were do you guys prefer to Jab, obv i know all the areas Ass, shoulder, thigh what do you find more comfortable?

cheers j

·
Unleash the beast.
1,584 Posts
jjcooper said:
Ah sound pal just going to do summert light like sus 250 @ 1ml a week,for 9 weeks maybe less. got nolvadex coming too, also would 6-oxo (3,6,17-androstenetrione) as i have some, help reduce estrogen conversion if i ran it at 500mg daily with the sus? also were do you guys prefer to Jab, obv i know all the areas Ass, shoulder, thigh what do you find more comfortable?

cheers j
So how does one use 6-OXO™? If you are using it to combat estrogen during a cycle of aromatizable steroids then you can take it every day of your cycle, once a day (preferably with your evening meal) at a dosage of 200-600 mg. Found this on a website for yer!

I prefer to jab my butt but thats just my opionion :thumb:

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soul keeper said:
So how does one use 6-OXO™? If you are using it to combat estrogen during a cycle of aromatizable steroids then you can take it every day of your cycle, once a day (preferably with your evening meal) at a dosage of 200-600 mg. Found this on a website for yer!

I prefer to jab my butt but thats just my opionion :thumb:
got my gear tonight, 7 1ml vials of organon sustanon 250 say it exspires 2015 made in 2010, bit nervous and not sure when to start, got blue pins and pin box swabs and plungers,,

Yeah so ill run the 6-oxo with it one tab daily then should help abit of the aromitize, getting me some tamofaxen 30 tabs shall i just run that after my last jab?

j

·
Unleash the beast.
1,584 Posts
jjcooper said:
got my gear tonight, 7 1ml vials of organon sustanon 250 say it exspires 2015 made in 2010, bit nervous and not sure when to start, got blue pins and pin box swabs and plungers,,

Yeah so ill run the 6-oxo with it one tab daily then should help abit of the aromitize, getting me some tamofaxen 30 tabs shall i just run that after my last jab?

j
As far as PCT goes you will be better off with Clomid.

If worried look at some of the stickys on here titled PCT they tell you everything you need.

Dont worry about jabbing, Just stand in front of the mirror so you can see what yer doin and jab yer butt, if worried im sure you can Google it and find pictures and info. :cool:

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right did my first 1 ml shot about half an hour ago, went in ok no pain all the juice in no pain then about ten mins after shot, dead leg or what in my right quad lol feels pretty tight not painful just tight, like bringing my leg to 90degrees just feels a wee bit funny lol. this is normal im assuming how long does it usually last? out too look out for in the first few hours? is it a bad idea maybe to go for a steady bike ride? i didnt administer it my mother did lol, she was unsure about the whole steroids thing but shes come round to it to the point of doing it for me fair cop like.

J

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
jjcooper said:
right did my first 1 ml shot about half an hour ago, went in ok no pain all the juice in no pain then about ten mins after shot, dead leg or what in my right quad lol feels pretty tight not painful just tight, like bringing my leg to 90degrees just feels a wee bit funny lol. this is normal im assuming how long does it usually last? out too look out for in the first few hours? is it a bad idea maybe to go for a steady bike ride? i didnt administer it my mother did lol, she was unsure about the whole steroids thing but shes come round to it to the point of doing it for me fair cop like.

J
Organon sust is painless, the pain is probs down in part to vigin muscle and getting the technique of jabbing right especially in the quads, i still get pip 50% of the time from quad jabs for about 48hrs, nothing to worry about. Just make sure you are seated and relaxed go in the side of the quad between knee and hip where the thickest part of the muscle is.

Def go for a bike ride, it will flush the area with blood and help disperse the oil.

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its deffinatly organon came in organon box and the little vile has yellow writing on it, the pain has dissapated a little after push bike, and also having a warm laptop sat onit has eased it alot, how do you guys takle greasy skin, Spots, etc other than showering twice aday, is there any other way creams or out ?

Youv all been a great help Thanks J

·
Mitch
7,012 Posts
jjcooper said:
Its deffinatly organon came in organon box and the little vile has yellow writing on it, the pain has dissapated a little after push bike, and also having a warm laptop sat onit has eased it alot, how do you guys takle greasy skin, Spots, etc other than showering twice aday, is there any other way creams or out ?

Youv all been a great help Thanks J
use PANOXYL cream its the nuts.. :thumb:

·
Building
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tbh it dont feel bad at all today infact feels really good, must just have been the oil dissapating, ****s good here just looking forward to it kicking in what week should i feel strength gains,,

cheers J

·
Building
1,497 Posts
iv been told that sus 250mg @ 1ml a week is underdosed is this correct i dont think it wiil be but you guys know your stuff. obv first cycle iv done. also has anyone use RUI-Products google im unsure if im allowed to post links, was just looking at the liquid clomi, cheers

J

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.