UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
You know the type of drug is different for everyone. I would watch cj kid on YouTube he’s tried everything . The type of drug maybe your cup of tea lol or it could be your most rubbish experience ever. Weed can be a big thing for someone and it can destroy there lives. Considering weed is considered inecent aswell. Obviously things like heroine and meth are going to give you a massive high but there’s pros and cons for everyone. People might get more of a bigger kick out of alcohol and weed than shrooms and lsd. Although I imagine a lot of people would get more out of lsd. People can feel good with hallucinations or it can be a terrible time for them. People can get addict more to a certain drug thus destroying there lives

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Had some truffles pretty recently, 10g dried that arrived from Netherlands. Just made me smile a lot, everything seemed amazing and beautiful and sounds felt really loud. Didn't really get any visuals or anything they were my first so I went for a mild varient, just mainly made me feel happy and everything I was watching on TV was super fascinating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've tried most drugs but never psychedelics, only for the reason that no one ever suggested taking them, only the usual party drugs. I've always wanted to tho.
What's people's experiences been like?
Acid / LSD, shrooms, DMT etc.
Ive done them all, I'd suggest mushrooms, it's more manageable to start with. The most mind warp I've had is injecting ketamine and drinking booze, I strongly don't advise that, but I did the numbers and bounced in and out of anaesthesia. I also was blessed to have a near death experience at one stage. Adding booze to it could have cost my life but it was a calculated risk and to be honest, I didn't care lots

41 - 46 of 46 Posts