UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
534 Posts
dont mind acid that is very fun and visual, also blows your mind apart but in a fun way.
I've tried 3 different strains of mushrooms the usual cubensis that is the common "grow kit" mushroom in about 4-5 different sub-strains, also tried semilanceata which you can find in the later months of the year, october onwards this is the liberty cap which has a great following for picking in wales.

In the last couple years been quite interested in psilocybe cyanescens which grow on woodchip and have been spotted in many lidl/aldi car-parks. i even found a giant patch of them growing in Birmingham city centre at 5 ways at the top of moor street ;)

all 3 produced different trips as they have different ratios of active drugs in, my favourite way to take them is using a Lemon Tek, where you make mushroom tea more or less but also add lemon juice to begin some of the breakdown of psilocybin to psilocin before it hits your stomach, so once you drink the concoction it hits faster and harder.

I've been upto 11g of mushrooms in 1 trip and this gave me complete ego death, i turned into a silver vibration/donut shaped object and was no longer within my own body. i've also found i like doses 5g+ minimum really for myself is 3.5g dried at 5-7g you get an almost seeing the matrix effect where everything is glowing very very heavily like walls are made from neon lights, i feel it mostly had a positive effect on my mental health as some deep issues or internal conflicts with other people or yourself seem possible to work through.

i've taken LSD with a few coke head friends whom had never tried it and they all loved the experience as its very different to the usual party drugs.

·
Newbie Trainer
534 Posts
4-ho-met - the best psych by far. 10/10 visuals, mad greens and pinks, everything looks like its trickling with water and has net curtains draped over it. Cannot stop ing laughing, literally it is known as giggle goof powder. Zero head, just pure laughter and mad visuals.
i enjoyed 4-ho greatly, but i couldnt help getting away from it felt like a mushroom trip with bits of it missing, i'd do it again no doubt. but i'm probably on a couple hundred mushroom trips so i may be biased aha! when you have monotubs and access to 250g+ dried every 2-4 weeks it really spoils you :p

·
Newbie Trainer
276 Posts
LSD is a bastard.
It's great at the time but afterwards not so good, the world never quite looks the same again.
It's like you have senses you have never experienced before so I can see why some people freak out but it was always great at the time for me.
I remember doing some really good micro dots with a couple of mates and we said how we gotta stock up on those. Following day we said never again...lol
A 'nice' girl one came up to me in a boozer and asked me: Have you ever had sex when you are tripping?
I said: erm, no
She said, Well do you fancy trying it.
The rest is history.
For me acid has always been great, I mean really great at the time, but you know you can't go there forever.
Like I said, the world is never the same again. and not in a good way.
But do I regret doing it? Do I ****.
Was just too good to keep going there though.

Edit: speed e's and coke were something I could do at the weekend and do again. Acid was like an amazing holiday that I knew I could never repeat,

·
Banned
300 Posts
LSD is a bastard.
It's great at the time but afterwards not so good, the world never quite looks the same again.
It's like you have senses you have never experienced before so I can see why some people freak out but it was always great at the time for me.
I remember doing some really good micro dots with a couple of mates and we said how we gotta stock up on those. Following day we said never again...lol
A 'nice' girl one came up to me in a boozer and asked me: Have you ever had sex when you are tripping?
I said: erm, no
She said, Well do you fancy trying it.
The rest is history.
For me acid has always been great, I mean really great at the time, but you know you can't go there forever.
Like I said, the world is never the same again. and not in a good way.
But do I regret doing it? Do I ****.
Was just too good to keep going there though.

Edit: speed e's and coke were something I could do at the weekend and do again. Acid was like an amazing holiday that I knew I could never repeat,
LSD is mental illness on blotting paper mate it’s only a matter of time before the user can’t return. Will it be this time or the next? Russian roulette with your mental health. Usually paranoid schizophrenia is what develops.

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
I used to take LSD (amongst other things) when I was in my teens/early twenties. Microdots. It’s not something I can envisage ever taking these days. I was walking home having been to a rave in the early nineties. A red van pulled up and a bloke in a red boiler suit got out and started talking to me. I looked again and realised I was talking to a post box.

·
Banned
300 Posts
I used to take LSD (amongst other things) when I was in my teens/early twenties. Microdots. It’s not something I can envisage ever taking these days. I was walking home having been to a rave in the early nineties. A red van pulled up and a bloke in a red boiler suit got out and started talking to me. I looked again and realised I was talking to a post box.
Purple ohms, green ohms, microdots, Groucho Marx, Penguins, strawberries, brown swaztika, window pains I took all sorts in the early 90s some friends brains swelled and caused brain damage resulting in schizophrenia ffs life ****ed all for a few hours of madness.

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
Dunno if that's coke mate, I've done close to a q over 3 days when I used to be a dirty junkie and bang it up... mad bell ringers and your balance goes to shit but no tripping
Exactly!! Tripping on coke? Either it wasn’t coke or not quite everyone else’s idea of ‘tripping’ .

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
Purple ohms, green ohms, microdots, Groucho Marx, Penguins, strawberries, brown swaztika, window pains I took all sorts in the early 90s some friends brains swelled and caused brain damage resulting in schizophrenia ffs life ****ed all for a few hours of madness.
Purple ohms…. fcuk me that takes me back!
I remember a pal of mine destroyed his night at a rave in ‘92 called Vision in Winchester when the bellend thought it was a good idea to pop one of those. I wasn’t far off double dropping Snowballs and losing the first three hours of the event though

·
Gym Addict
4,233 Posts
Exactly!! Tripping on coke? Either it wasn’t coke or not quite everyone else’s idea of ‘tripping’ .
Yeah, not really dose dependant more duration dependant, when I’ve been caning stims, and not ate or slept for 72+ hours I’ve tripped out. But I think this is actually mild psychosis from lack is sleep, food, etc rather than a psychedelic trip.

Hearing people talking in the next room just unable to make out what they are saying, when really nobody is there. Or textured surfaces looking like they are moving, but without the colour or breathing effect you’d expect with a psychedelic trip.

·
Banned
300 Posts
Yeah, not really dose dependant more duration dependant, when I’ve been caning stims, and not ate or slept for 72+ hours I’ve tripped out. But I think this is actually mild psychosis from lack is sleep, food, etc rather than a psychedelic trip.

Hearing people talking in the next room just unable to make out what they are saying, when really nobody is there. Or textured surfaces looking like they are moving, but without the colour or breathing effect you’d expect with a psychedelic trip.
Purple ohms…. fcuk me that takes me back!
I remember a pal of mine destroyed his night at a rave in ‘92 called Vision in Winchester when the bellend thought it was a good idea to pop one of those. I wasn’t far off double dropping Snowballs and losing the first three hours of the event though
I think I remember Vision…I’m pretty sure the flyer had a woman in a chrome type robot suit on the front?

And yeah it’s perfectly easy to burn yourself out on stimulants and trip on them..phet was always prone to this.

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts

I agree mate…. sleep deprivation caused by any means will produce mild hallucinations etc

·
Premium Member
3,269 Posts
I just got a high from my preworkout. Iv not used one in ages so it gave me a massive kick. I used it because Iv not trained in 5 days because I was feeling a bit down for a day then the massive heat wave came and it made me go into a bad depression where the only time Iv left my room each day is to get some alcohol. So thought **** take some preworkout and force yourself to workout. Massive high from having 600mg of caffeine I was like **** yeah I felt amazing, **** yeah I can do it, I can work out, then after 15 minutes massive caffeine crash and had to lie on my ass again, so then I just thought nah try again tomorrow hahaha

·
Newbie Trainer
1,736 Posts
4 grams wtf. In one go or throughout the night? I’m completely off my tits after a <100mg line
In one session, just extended. Not recommended or proud of it at all, but kind of went down that road with the ex-gf. That was probably a 30hr binge, disgusting really but just saying it how it was! Happened twice, same sort of trip, both saw exactly the same things, totally lucid, totally mindful, but the visions were INSANE.

·
Banned
300 Posts
I just got a high from my preworkout. Iv not used one in ages so it gave me a massive kick. I used it because Iv not trained in 5 days because I was feeling a bit down for a day then the massive heat wave came and it made me go into a bad depression where the only time Iv left my room each day is to get some alcohol. So thought ** take some preworkout and force yourself to workout. Massive high from having 600mg of caffeine I was like ** yeah I felt amazing, **** yeah I can do it, I can work out, then after 15 minutes massive caffeine crash and had to lie on my ass again, so then I just thought nah try again tomorrow hahaha
Oh man up ya big pussy!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I had 3 trips back in the 90s, first 2 were strawberries, laughed all night, side splitting laughter. Very mild visuals. Then I took a test tube, peoples faces were burning off, stood looking at a bit of chewed up bread, thought it looked like a chicken for about an hour. Swore I had sex with Jessica rabbit that night. Never did it again. Mind drugs dont agree with me, never got into weed. Pills, pills, pills were my tipple.

I used to pick up students and ravers years later who were on ket. Thank god I never tried that, I'd have been a mess.

I knew some lads who hired a log cabin, got on the ket. One was hiding under the bed, one was dancing with the wooden vertical beam and the other was having a conversation in the cupboard with the Hoover. It did however sound a good night.

·
Newbie Trainer
1,736 Posts
Dunno if that's coke mate, I've done close to a q over 3 days when I used to be a dirty junkie and bang it up... mad bell ringers and your balance goes to shit but no tripping
I thought the same , I thought it was laced with something, but it happened on several occasions and always on the same quantity, is visual hallucinations essentially, but so lucid. Anyway, very much NOT recommended!

·
Banned
300 Posts
I had 3 trips back in the 90s, first 2 were strawberries, laughed all night, side splitting laughter. Very mild visuals. Then I took a test tube, peoples faces were burning off, stood looking at a bit of chewed up bread, thought it looked like a chicken for about an hour. Swore I had sex with Jessica rabbit that night. Never did it again. Mind drugs dont agree with me, never got into weed. Pills, pills, pills were my tipple.

I used to pick up students and ravers years later who were on ket. Thank god I never tried that, I'd have been a mess.

I knew some lads who hired a log cabin, got on the ket. One was hiding under the bed, one was dancing with the wooden vertical beam and the other was having a conversation in the cupboard with the Hoover. It did however sound a good night.
I used to use K to come down..loved it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
DMT is the ultimate. When you see how LSD trips are portrayed on TV, that's DMT. LSD is nowhere near that visual.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts