UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried most drugs but never psychedelics, only for the reason that no one ever suggested taking them, only the usual party drugs. I've always wanted to tho.
What's people's experiences been like?
Acid / LSD, shrooms, DMT etc.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,067 Posts
I've tried most drugs but never psychedelics, only for the reason that no one ever suggested taking them, only the usual party drugs. I've always wanted to tho.
I have done Sgrooms... Not LSD, I was warned i dont have the 'mind' for it - because it can drag you into a sh*t Spin Trip.

LSD is safe but the Trip might not be safe, you could end up running into an oncoming car thinking it was a Food Parcel.

·
Newbie Trainer
1,736 Posts
Most insane trips ive had are actually on coke, but you gotta hit about 4g, then they are just insane, totally controllable, totally shareable, and totally vivid. Couldn't even begin to explain the realism. Apart from that the typical psycadelics are cool, but you know they arent real. (not tried DMT mind)

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Most insane trips ive had are actually on coke, but you gotta hit about 4g, then they are just insane, totally controllable, totally shareable, and totally vivid. Couldn't even begin to explain the realism. Apart from that the typical psycadelics are cool, but you know they arent real. (not tried DMT mind)
4 grams wtf. In one go or throughout the night? I’m completely off my tits after a <100mg line

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have done Sgrooms... Not LSD, I was warned i dont have the 'mind' for it - because it can drag you into a sh*t Spin Trip.

LSD is safe but the Trip might not be safe, you could end up running into an oncoming car thinking it was a Food Parcel.
I'll be in the woods so not risk of vehicles being masked as food trucks

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4g? Jeez man, that's a lot

·
Registered
30 Posts
I remember acid being a bit more chilled than mushrooms. Although time didn't seem to exist and I was able to visually manipulate my surroundings, it seemed a lot calmer on the mind than the intense 'what the **** is going on' I had with mushrooms. Mixing mushrooms and a few beers had more mdma like buzz to it though and just happy to dance all night rather than trip balls.

·
119 Posts
I used to live in Spain, and every weekend would be on the ecstasy, loved it.
1 weekend my mate had some LSD. We came home from the club after pilling all night then dropped a tab each.
Craziest night of my life!
My mates head turned into a donkey, The floor fell away from me and I was suspended on a chair mid air crying my eyes out with fear!
The Spanish caretaker popped round to repair something, and we shit ourselves thinking he had come to steal our body parts.
Eventually, we jumped into bed with his girlfriend and fell asleep.

I never touched LSD again.....LMAO

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
LSD - nice but mild visuals, proper head****y, makes your ego fall apart and you realise everything has only the value which you give it. Pretty ****ing intense at 300ug, gets to a point you think you are a nutter forever

25-nbome - more visual than LSD , not quite so thinky, everything is sparkly but has a slight sinister feel to it

4-ho-met - the best psych by far. 10/10 visuals, mad greens and pinks, everything looks like its trickling with water and has net curtains draped over it. Cannot stop ****ing laughing, literally it is known as giggle goof powder. Zero head****, just pure laughter and mad visuals.

DMT - takes you to another dimension for 10 minutes, kaliedoscope visuals, your jaw feels watery and it feels like you are coming out of your own mouth it's weird, do 3 big lungs in a row and you go to that place with the 3 things, pretty ****ing off key. More of a spiritual thing than anything, no point doing it around people cos you just leave the planet for 10 minutes

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Dunno if that's coke mate, I've done close to a q over 3 days when I used to be a dirty junkie and bang it up... mad bell ringers and your balance goes to shit but no tripping

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can appreciate the headspace of a stimulant binge, would prefer several g of meph for that - dopamine and serotonin. Yum yum.

Psychs are subtly different from one another & the setting and mood play a big part. Far less intense outside but can be real heavy if the dose is more than you're prepared for. Can be chilled by weed, but anything Gaba is better for taking the edge off - few beers. A couple of benzos will stop the trip if you want out.

DMT is another league altogether. Ketamine is apparently quite good, a manipulative experience with the right dosage. Never tried it though.

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used to live in Spain, and every weekend would be on the ecstasy, loved it.
1 weekend my mate had some LSD. We came home from the club after pilling all night then dropped a tab each.
Craziest night of my life!
My mates head turned into a donkey, The floor fell away from me and I was suspended on a chair mid air crying my eyes out with fear!
The Spanish caretaker popped round to repair something, and we shit ourselves thinking he had come to steal our body parts.
Eventually, we jumped into bed with his girlfriend and fell asleep.

I never touched LSD again.....LMAO
see this is what I'm talking about! I need to try it

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember acid being a bit more chilled than mushrooms. Although time didn't seem to exist and I was able to visually manipulate my surroundings, it seemed a lot calmer on the mind than the intense 'what the **** is going on' I had with mushrooms. Mixing mushrooms and a few beers had more mdma like buzz to it though and just happy to dance all night rather than trip balls.
havn't touched mandy in years. Good times tho

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LSD - nice but mild visuals, proper head****y, makes your ego fall apart and you realise everything has only the value which you give it. Pretty ****ing intense at 300ug, gets to a point you think you are a nutter forever

25-nbome - more visual than LSD , not quite so thinky, everything is sparkly but has a slight sinister feel to it

4-ho-met - the best psych by far. 10/10 visuals, mad greens and pinks, everything looks like its trickling with water and has net curtains draped over it. Cannot stop ing laughing, literally it is known as giggle goof powder. Zero head, just pure laughter and mad visuals.

DMT - takes you to another dimension for 10 minutes, kaliedoscope visuals, your jaw feels watery and it feels like you are coming out of your own mouth it's weird, do 3 big lungs in a row and you go to that place with the 3 things, pretty ****ing off key. More of a spiritual thing than anything, no point doing it around people cos you just leave the planet for 10 minutes
Thanks for the info mate. Sounds nuts

·
Spartan Warrior
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can appreciate the headspace of a stimulant binge, would prefer several g of meph for that - dopamine and serotonin. Yum yum.

Psychs are subtly different from one another & the setting and mood play a big part. Far less intense outside but can be real heavy if the dose is more than you're prepared for. Can be chilled by weed, but anything Gaba is better for taking the edge off - few beers. A couple of benzos will stop the trip if you want out.

DMT is another league altogether. Ketamine is apparently quite good, a manipulative experience with the right dosage. Never tried it though.
Tried ketamine and loved it. Always took too much tho and k holed lol

·
Banned
296 Posts
Avoid LSD mate you run the risk of schizophrenia I know many who got ****ed up on it…Do shrooms instead 🕺

·
Registered
5 Posts
I always loved acid, I’d say it has the same potential to go south as mushrooms but I’ve always preferred acid as it has less of a body load than mushrooms so it’s more of an energetic feeling. I’ve used a few different natural psychedelics, mescaline from the San Pedro cactus in various preparations, salvia divinorum, Hawaiian baby wood rose seed, and salvia divinorum and out of all I like lsd the most, haven’t done any psyches for about 10 years though, salvia divinorum was very scary, yet to try dmt but from what I’ve seen it would be something similar to Salvia divinorum I believe.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts