UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
guy has 1 post and has been banned ?

whats the story with this anyway ?

take it him and pscarb had a wee arguement and pscarb went BOOM "your barred sunny boy" and the guy went on a wee bitch fest and created a thread so everyone can see how much of a little bitch he is !

funny to read still lol ;)

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
this is calling card who was banned a few weeks ago then joined my site and said "Ha Ha i have joined UKM again and changed my IP addy" so using logic i found him(was not hard :) ) and re-banned him......yet another internet hardman......maybe the next time he re-joins he does so under his own name?....fukcing pr1ck

·
Banned
1 Posts
:lol: now thats not actually true at all pscarb! I was drunk, forgot to put proxy on...grafter was banned! then I went to your web! So you haven't actually spotted my new account then so all is good!! I don't think your a pr1ck pscarb, you have been helpful and informative many times with your posts and PM's....but it is unfair that you banned me yet turn a blind eye to others!

Many good peeps on here, like the banta, helps educate, motivate and inspire...don't make derogatory assumptions until you have incurred a mods wrath!...IT COULD BE YOU NEXT...lol

Everyone show your appreciation to Pscarb and all the mods for the sterling job they do educating from years of experience...Pscarb being the champ there, and keeping this site in good form!!!

I love this site...do you!?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.