UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
I love Stuarts physique. He just looks so damn healthy and every year makes improvements. He WILL be a pro very soon and do very well as he has a very marketable look.

V looks fantastic too. A worthy winner IMO and beautiful shape.

The junior lad has a cracking physique too and has great potential as a future Mr champ.

All in all Paul did a cracking job, a great days work (well about 3-4 months work in reality) and lets not forget the 3 athletes, they are the ones that put the work in and do what they are told to do.

Well done to all 4 of them.

J

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
Luke exactly mate..

James thank you for your words i will pass them onto the guys later, you are correct the hard work was done by these 3 all of them worked harder and digged deeper than ever before and deserve all the credit come show day i just gave them the info they needed....

·
www.fivosphotography.com
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just to add all Pauls Clients were more than happy to pose for pics and were very grateful, some people werent, even when i told them some may be in the Beef and Flex.

Fivos

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
MASSIVEMONSTER said:
Chill out guys!

The junior does look excellent though, a lot of mass for someone so young.
i think the point Luke was making MM was that you could of said what you just said then mentioned his Gyno not just mention his gyno which is a fair point mate....no one needs to chill though:D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts