UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A bodybuilder only a lot smaller
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read that quite a few people take 25mg - 50mg of proviron everyday through an 8 week pct.Will this not slow down the recovery of natural test levels and will it assist in keeping gains.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
drb said:
I've read that quite a few people take 25mg - 50mg of proviron everyday through an 8 week pct.Will this not slow down the recovery of natural test levels and will it assist in keeping gains.
Ive seen studys were paitents were given 150-300mg proviron ed for 3 months with out recution of natural test,

50mg ed in pct is a god send

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Yes i agree, i don't think it helps or hinders but it will at least keep the libido up.

This is an old drug now and ppl like harry and sylar amongst others are favouring aromasin over proviron, a look at the clinical studies will tell you why, it seems on the face of it that aromasin does both, not a bad addition to PCT then imo.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
mars1960 said:
Yes i agree, i don't think it helps or hinders but it will at least keep the libido up.

This is an old drug now and ppl like harry and sylar amongst others are favouring aromasin over proviron, a look at the clinical studies will tell you why, it seems on the face of it that aromasin does both, not a bad addition to PCT then imo.
Yeh im looking to add in aromasin next time and see how it goes if my recovery is any better.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Sylar said:
Like Mars said, i'll be running it with my PCT which starts in December.

I'll let you guys know how i find it. :thumbup1:
Yeh bud if you could...ive read a few times that people rate the use of aromasin over clomid but then there is arguments the other way aswell...always good to try something new. What is your PCT going to look like sylar?

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
bigacb said:
Yeh bud if you could...ive read a few times that people rate the use of aromasin over clomid but then there is arguments the other way aswell...always good to try something new. What is your PCT going to look like sylar?
I'm not dropping Clomid for Aromasin mate, that wouldn't make sense to me. I'll be running it in conjunction with Nolva & Clomid:

Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20

Aromasin: 25mg/25mg/25mg/25mg

Clomid: 100/50/50

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
i don't see why you would have to choose between the 2, the biggest issue on PCT is estrogen and Aromasin being an AI will sort this issue out much better than a weak Androgen like proviron even if proviron helps with test converting to estrogen...

Proviron should only be used on PCT if libido is an issue....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts