UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a protein shaker called SmartShake and wondered if anyone has bought one? they cost a lot more than normal shakers so wondered if its worth the money. cheapest i've seen has been on an auction site but there are some supplement stores selling them aswell. Any reviews?

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
If they do give a free smart-shaker with a purchase of decent priced whey then I might consider getting one. *Laughs at self. I'm ultra-conservative on purchase of supps and shakers. :D

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
got one free at the body power - its good for pre workout i guess cause of the small size you can't really have too much of a serving otherwise its too thick i think it only holds about maybe 500ml of water.

it is handy if you do something with a gumshield but i don't think its worth paying twice the price when you get a gumshield case with the gumshield lol

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
I've brought one and it's really handy, best seal on it out of all the shakers I've tried. The only down side would be if you have more than 400mls of liquid in it as not alot of room to then add powder. Holds maximum of 500mls whereas most hold 700mls. Brought mine from http://www.smartshake.co.uk really fast delivery, and can pay via paypal :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
I had this problem. so i contact to sport 4 life company and they told me that in about a 2 weeks they suppose to release the shaker pro 60. so it contain more powder and more water. and regardless to the shaker some new cool stuff..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.