UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been let down by bodysourceonline.co.uk, out of 5 things I was buying they were out of stock on 4 and hadn't let me know until i rung up:cursing:???? Anyone know where I can buy Optimum Nutrition protein in the York/Leeds area over the counter, had my last shake after training today and was expecting above goons to deliver this morning. Will have to buy expensive gym protein tomorrow if no alternative, while I'm at it whats the cheapest anyone can get 5kg of ON protein? :beer:

·
Watch out, I'm coming..
1,546 Posts
They used to. Sorry bro.

Just have some boiled eggs, or a chicken breast. It won't kill you.

·
6 Months off and getting back into the GRIND
433 Posts
www.monstersupplements.com they have a price beat system too. Ive used it and they refund the difference of the cheaper price plus delivery is free.

Just looked and its £65 for the 5KG bag and that includes a free shaker.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
It's because we're no longer stocking the ON Whey - the price of it has moved up recently and we'd like to get in some other stuff in place of it :)

The ON is gradually being sold off and we've replaced it with new items - plus another 8 brands this week.

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beans said:
They used to. Sorry bro.

Just have some boiled eggs, or a chicken breast. It won't kill you.
Plus the 4 boiled eggs for brekky, 2 tins tuna lunch, chicken breast mid afternoon, steak or chicken for T, 2 tins tuna supper

Shakes are useful,1 at work at morning break and 1 post workout.

BBW do you have a low carb protein shake you'd recommend, also wanted a casein/whey mix one, also low carb? :beer:

Any discount available for :cool: ukmuscle members

1 - 7 of 7 Posts