UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone I started my test/var cycle on Monday I'm been taking these at 50mg per day has anybody else tried these guys I'm sure these were the ones that got nabbed by the BBC back in the day.. cheers

View attachment 201275

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Good morning everyone I started my test/var cycle on Monday I'm been taking these at 50mg per day has anybody else tried these guys I'm sure these were the ones that got nabbed by the BBC back in the day.. cheers

View attachment 201275
Yeah prostasia seem to be back on the scene recently, My mate uses them and rates them, personally I wouldn't use them but that's just me.

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so now I'm getting small red spots that are really itchy.. on my arms 'back' chest' and legs.... Will this be from the Var or even the test 300 I'm using ??? Never happened before anyone experienced this before ??

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
@topdog rates this lab if I remember right.
Ok so now I'm getting small red spots that are really itchy.. on my arms 'back' chest' and legs.... Will this be from the Var or even the test 300 I'm using ??? Never happened before anyone experienced this before ??
I get these little red pimple spots these can become itchy as they grow and become a white head, I’m also running test e and var 50mg now, so I’d say spots are normal side effects of anabolic steroids.

·
Getting HUGE!
5,623 Posts
I recently had no choice but to get some Prostasia Test E for self TRT i started running it at 1ml e7d thinking it's probably well under dosed from the 300mg claimed. I was shocked, by week three I was chasing the missus around the house and started getting sore nipples. I dropped it down to half a ml.

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
I recently had no choice but to get some Prostasia Test E for self TRT i started running it at 1ml e7d thinking it's probably well under dosed from the 300mg claimed. I was shocked, by week three I was chasing the missus around the house and started getting sore nipples. I dropped it down to half a ml.
Do you mean over dosed ? If you was chasing the missus round ! I used there test e great stuff and a good lab!

·
Getting HUGE!
5,623 Posts
Do you mean over dosed ? If you was chasing the missus round ! I used there test e great stuff and a good lab!
Probably not overdosed as I'm of the opinion not much more the 300mg test e fits into a ml but definitely accurately dosed, really smooth too, no pip

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
Probably not overdosed as I'm of the opinion not much more the 300mg test e fits into a ml but definitely accurately dosed, really smooth too, no pip
Getting test e over 300mg is possible but requires additional solvents and most likely pip! I’m due back cycle soon trying to make up what to use from my selection box

·
Getting HUGE!
5,623 Posts
Getting test e over 300mg is possible but requires additional solvents and most likely pip! I’m due back cycle soon trying to make up what to use from my selection box
It felt spot on, I remember it doing the rounds good few years ago heavily pushed with Facebook seller's so I obviously gave it a massive wide birth, the BBC did a documentary featuring it as a UGL and tested their Test E in which they found prop (mislabelled can be forgiven I suppose) but they have recently made a come back it seems, I didn't have a choice but to get it andwas pleasantly surprised 🤷🏻‍♂️ I agree about the more solvents more pip too.

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
It felt spot on, I remember it doing the rounds good few years ago heavily pushed with Facebook seller's so I obviously gave it a massive wide birth, the BBC did a documentary featuring it as a UGL and tested their Test E in which they found prop (mislabelled can be forgiven I suppose) but they have recently made a come back it seems, I didn't have a choice but to get it andwas pleasantly surprised 🤷🏻‍♂️ I agree about the more solvents more pip too.
Wedinos caught a lot of labs out on mislabelled products. They way I see it is people will always be bias over labs prostasia been going a long time used by many competitors some of which you know probably!

·
Getting HUGE!
5,623 Posts
Wedinos caught a lot of labs out on mislabelled products. They way I see it is people will always be bias over labs prostasia been going a long time used by many competitors some of which you know probably!
If I was going to run a cycle I'd definitely feel comfortable giving them a go off the back of trt'ing this test. Decisions Decisions mate, hope you find a good lab and cycle anyway 👍🏻

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,466 Posts
If I was going to run a cycle I'd definitely feel comfortable giving them a go off the back of trt'ing this test. Decisions Decisions mate, hope you find a good lab and cycle anyway 👍🏻
I’ll always find the best you know that didn’t become pro just eating lettuce!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is this the gear you're running mate? Just picked up a few vials.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts