UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Up until now i've been planning on running Prop EOD to bridge the gap between last shot and PCT, but after seeing Harry's post on Halo yesterday it's got my attention..

I've been thinking of running Halo at 20mg ED starting 5 days after last shot of Sust, right up to PCT seeing as the half life is just over 9 hours.

Anyone else used Halo as a bridge? Or would i be better off on Prop at 100mg/150mg EOD?

Or Both!? :drool:

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a little more research and advice, i've decided to just run with Prop.

I think it's best to run Halo for a few weeks at a low dose to kick off a cycle when running long ester AAS, not really ideal as a bridge.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Sylar said:
After a little more research and advice, i've decided to just run with Prop.

I think it's best to run Halo for a few weeks at a low dose to kick off a cycle when running long ester AAS, not really ideal as a bridge.
That would be my choice, but iv'e never ran halo, so i'm not speaking from experience.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
as said it makes a great kickstart, but you could run it at the end

say if youre sust cycle was 10 week run it weeks 9-13 then do pct

would be a great way to harden up and get some extra streanth out of the cycle

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a option Trenzyme, but i think i'll stick with Prop. Besides, i hate changing plan half way through, that's when things usually go t!ts up..

I've read the max amount of time Halo should be run is 3-5 weeks tops. Personally, i wouldn't run it any longer than 3 weeks due to it's toxicity level and potential sides. I'll probably use it as a kick start for my next cycle.

It sounds like a wicked AAS, not much solid anecdotal evidence around for it though..

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
Sylar said:
That's a option Trenzyme, but i think i'll stick with Prop. Besides, i hate changing plan half way through, that's when things usually go t!ts up..

I've read the max amount of time Halo should be run is 3-5 weeks tops. Personally, i wouldn't run it any longer than 3 weeks due to it's toxicity level and potential sides. I'll probably use it as a kick start for my next cycle.

It sounds like a wicked AAS, not much solid anecdotal evidence around for it though..
ive doen quite a bit of reading on halo and the reccomend medical dose is usall 10-20mg ed for 3-6 months ( I think that dose was for animia as halo increases rbc quite dramaticaly)

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trenzyme said:
ive doen quite a bit of reading on halo and the reccomend medical dose is usall 10-20mg ed for 3-6 months
These are the lovely potential long term side effects from Halotestin:

* breast soreness or enlargement

* erection of penis lasting for up to 4 hours or painful penile erections

* frequent urge to urinate

* dizziness

* frequent or continuous headache

* nausea

* overall flushing of body or itching of skin

* rapid weight gain

* swelling of feet or lower legs

* unusual bleeding

* unusual tiredness

* vomiting

* yellow skin or eyes

* black tarry stools

* difficult urination

* continuous abdominal or stomach

* appetite loss

* continuous bad breath

* black, tarry, or light-colored stools

* dark urine

* fever

* hives

* sore throat

* swelling, pain, or tenderness of abdomen

* vomiting of blood

·
Looking Freaky
751 Posts
hem side effects are from abuse of the said drug, basically if u know what your doing , them sides wont happen, all drugs have side effect warnings, they are usually the worst case scenarios though

heres the side effects from ibuprofen

Can Ibuprofen cause problems?

Along with their useful effects, all medicines can cause unwanted side effects, which usually improve as your body adjusts to the new medicine. Speak with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or become troublesome.

Feeling or being sick, tummy pain, heartburn, diarrhoea, swelling feet or lower legs, headache, dizziness, nervousness or depression, drowsiness, problems sleeping, numbness in your hands or feet, tiredness, general feeling of being unwell, disturbance in vision, ringing or buzzing in the ears.

Important: If you experience swelling of the lips, mouth and throat; wheezing or breathing problems; yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes; a high temperature with a sore throat or if you experience black or bloody stools or blood in the urine stop taking Ibuprofen immediately and consult your doctor or accident and emergency department of your local hospital as soon as possible.

If you experience any other worrying side effects which you think may be due to this medicine, discuss them with your doctor or pharmacist.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
I found Halo to be great, it really filled me out and the strength gains where good in terms of what I was expecting. However, the worst thing I found on it was that before I knew where I was, I was arguing with everyone at the drop of the hat, unlike Oxy's where it impacts nearly straight away it just seemed to creep up on me with Halo, so caught me with my guard down.

I will now run for max of 2 possibly 3 weeks at a time.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Harry said:
I found Halo to be great, it really filled me out and the strength gains where good in terms of what I was expecting. However, the worst thing I found on it was that before I knew where I was, I was arguing with everyone at the drop of the hat, unlike Oxy's where it impacts nearly straight away it just seemed to creep up on me with Halo, so caught me with my guard down.

So you would recommend them then mate?

I will probably run it for a few weeks on my next cycle. I'll probably get banned from here the same time lol. :innocent:

·
Looking Freaky
751 Posts
Harry said:

what dosages mate

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Yes and no, once I stopped using them I saw no real benefit from having taken them for me they were purely a short term tool that had no long term benefits, but the extra boost they did give short term I really enjoyed so they did add some spice.

If your looking for some good returns then Prop, Tbol etc.. would be a better alternative IMO.

·
Discomfort is growth
5,970 Posts
Harry said:

What dose was that on mate?

I am very prone to 'moody effects', but found 40mg per day to be fine.

I did have a few moments when I upped it to 60mg but it is hard to tell if it was them or coincidence, as I did not feel constantly nasty like when I was on tren.

·
EFBB Winner
4,331 Posts
Nytol said:
What dose was that on mate?

I am very prone to 'moody effects', but found 40mg per day to be fine.

I did have a few moments when I upped it to 60mg but it is hard to tell if it was them or coincidence, as I did not feel constantly nasty like when I was on tren.
LOL not that high mate started at 20 then upped to 30, as you say your not constantly nasty on them it just seems to creep up on you and then after you think "what was that all about".

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Harry said:
LOL not that high mate started at 20 then upped to 30, as you say your not constantly nasty on them it just seems to creep up on you and then after you think "what was that all about".
Nytol seems to be terminally p!ssed off, so he didn't notice those sides too much.. :laugh: :whistling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts