UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there am about to start a Cycle of test prop , test cyp , Equipiouse.

Test Prop is 125mg/Ml Cyp 300mg/ml EQ 200mg/ml

All euro pharma gear from a good source , used all before and gained well.

Some stats - I`m 30yr old male. 6ft. 14.5 stone. and been training for 10+ years. Taking AAS for the past 3 years .

I`ve only ever jabbed glutes but am going to start doing delts on this course..

Right this is how i planned it , please let me knoe what ya think ...

week 1-8

Mon - prop 125mg (left glute)

Tue - cyp 300mg (right delt )

Wed- prop 125mg (right glute)

Thur - EQ 200mg (left glute)

Fri - prop 125mg (left glute)

Sat - Cyp 300mg (left delt)

Sun - EQ 200mg (right glute)

Was thinking HCG From week 7 ? not sure about dosing ????

and then nolva from week 9 ???

any info would be good people ...

Thanks in advance . STUART:)

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drop the Prop ???? Why ? and why jab the cyp and EQ once a week ??

I thought that twice a week with anything is always best !!

Come on people some more advice please .

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
Just put a post up and its vanished ?? anyway don't like it don't really understand it how much of everything are you having a week, surely you are having more that 200mg of equipose??? how often are you jabbing the prop, how longis this cycle going to last, before PCT....

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi freddee . yes that is the cycle from week 1 through to week 8 . ( 8 week cycle )

The EQ is getting jabbed twice week so 400mgs total.

And the prop is mon/wed/fri all the way through cycle at 125mg each shot

So including the cyp and prop I`d be getting 975mg test per week and 400mgs of EQ.

What ya think ??????

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will bare that in mind for next time . Have got this gear now though and am wanting to start the course today !

Can the cyp and EQ go in one barrell ?? just if it can it`ll give me 2 days i dont have to inject ..

If it can but better not to then I`m ok with jabbing everyday ..

Thanks for the reply ...

·
At least I'm a failure, you can't take tha
4,469 Posts
cycle seems OK....personaly I wouldnt bother with the prop, I dont think it will add much, I'd just increase the dose of cyp and i would only inject once a week, as they are long ester steroids jabbing more than once will make little difference.

As far as HCG and Nolva are concerned I would only use them as and when symptoms occur, allthough I know alot of people dissagree with this.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi IanStu .. So you think it would be ok to jab the cyp once a week ? 2ml/600mgs !!

and would that be ok in my delt or do you think i should use my glute ??

What about the EQ ?? once or twice a week ??

And as for the nolva and hcg i have never had to use either before , but i have them on hand ....

Thanks for the input ....

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
If both the cyp and eui are oil based which they will be, then you can stick them in the same barrel, if putting 4 ml in you is an issue which you don't know what this stuffi s like so I would put it in twice a week, then the 6 day half life arguement, that will go on and on, is out the way, I would rather have pip on 2ml than 4ml!

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers freddee . yeah they are both oil based . I will put 1ml cyp and 1ml EQ in same barrell and inject and inject on a tuesday then do the same saturday ... Giving me Thursday and Sunday inject free days . As i will be doing the prop mon/wed/fri.

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
EQ at 8 weeks won't do much at all, needs to be run at least 14-16 weeks.

Why not put the prop in with the cyp and EQ and then it will only be 3 times a week to inject.

Mon - cyp/prop/eq

Wed - prop

Fri - cyp/prop/eq

Prop only needs to be used for first 2-3 weeks until cyp gets going fully

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi G-man99 and thanks for the input which sounds great to me ...

But let me get this right Mon and fri - cyp/prop/eq which would be 3ml total. would that be ok ?? would put it in my glute but ive only ever done 2ml max before ...

And when you say prop only needs to be used first 2-3 weeks until cyp get going, - Would it be not benifical to keep doing the prop throughout cycle just for maximum test?

Cheers .

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
3ml in the glutes or quads is fine mate, just inject nice and slowly and massage after the injection.

As for carrying on with prop then no its not necessary to carry on after the first 3 weeks as your half life doses will be nice and high anyway, if you really want more test then up the cyp after a few weeks when you stop the prop

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
G-man thanks again .. Have you personally ever had these 3 (prop/cyp/EQ) all in one barrell ?? does it defo not affect the strengthg of the gear etc ? just wanna get maximum results from the gear i have thats all.

cheers mate.

STUART

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
boro_stu said:
G-man thanks again .. Have you personally ever had these 3 (prop/cyp/EQ) all in one barrell ?? does it defo not affect the strengthg of the gear etc ? just wanna get maximum results from the gear i have thats all.

cheers mate.

STUART
No difference what so ever, would be like mixing lager, vodka and wine in a glass, its still the same amount of alcohol, it can't go anywhere

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers mate . done as ya said and mixed the 3 , jabbed in glute with no pain what so ever . feel a bit numb now like but nothing major..

Thanks for the advice . ya took my 7 days a week jabbing down to 3 days :)

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
why aint i got no pain today ??? jabbed prop/cyp/EQ allin one shot yesterday and No pain whatsoever today from the prop ???? not complaining or anything !! just wondered why ?? is it cause i mixed them ??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.