UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
hi has any one used this supplement i read the ingredients and seems good and also as cheap as chips literally

its called

EAS body for life everlean active fat burner

nutritional facts:

Amount Per Serving

Guarana (22% Caffeine): 467mg

Cayenne pepper: 333mg

Green Tea (95% polyph.80% cat./40% EGCG): 226mg

Caffeine (Total): 133mg

Cocoa (6% theobromine): 89mg

Ginger (5% gingerols): 67mg

White Tea (40% polyph./25% cat/9% caffeine): 33mg

Oolong Tea: 33mg

please share your thoughts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Green Tea (95% polyph.80% cat./40% EGCG): 226mg - Best i've antioxidant % in any fat burner complex i've seen.

The product itself looks average, nothing unique (all the far burners you see are a lotlike this).

However this is the first with oolong tea, which is essentially a form of green tea.

If its cheap, give it a try. Write a blog about it.

·
mmm scones
707 Posts
Not wanting to be a killjoy, but why not just drink some green tea, put a bit of cayenne in your eggs and add a bit of ginger to your grub?

If its cheep try it, but it looks like snake oil to me.

·
1,498 Posts
Zak FLEX said:
yeh i will do mate thanks for the encouragment :beer:
maximuscle thermobol is suppose to be quite effective, bit more costly a few deals going on ebay.

other ones i've heard a lot of good feed back - ECA stack (diamond labs), dyma burn (dymatize nutrition), lipo 6 (forgot the company hah).

ECA stack has ephedrine, so good stimulant + appeitite suppresant

dymaburn - High in cafeeine and stims, really good for the energy boost *used this one*

lipo 6 - has yohimbe which is good of visceral fat, used this too, wasn't too impressed with it, was fascinated with the liquid capsules looked like sperm inside it...

·
1,498 Posts
Jalapa said:
Not wanting to be a killjoy, but why not just drink some green tea, put a bit of cayenne in your eggs and add a bit of ginger to your grub?

If its cheep try it, but it looks like snake oil to me.
Green tea in tea is good way to lose weight too, its more concentrated in the caps.

Cayenne paer and ginger, same again.

Won't hurt to add them to your diet though, ginger is great for post workout muscle soreness (or inflammation).

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Zak FLEX said:
thanks bro's yeh ive been drinking alot of green tea lately and its only £8 for six bottles and one botlle will last you 20 days
Cold green tea?! I have mine like a normal cup of tea, bung a bag in boiling water for a few minutes and then drink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.