UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
489 Posts

What is it?

Mr. Hyde is a pre-workout that is DMAA free.

The Breakdown:

We got a Strength Matrix. So you have Beta Alanine, which aids in lean muscle mass, increases performance via the buffering of acids within the muscle cells. We have creatine, leucine, Branched Chained amino acid, the most important of the three, most responsible for muscle protein synthesis. Agmatine Sulfate, your pump complex. Stronger than l-arginine by itself.

Next up your Caffeine Matrix. This is your stimulant based matrix, theres a couple of different forms of caffeine in it. So that's what gives you your energy of course. Intensity matrix is more dealing with your mood, your focus; when your intense think about that. You have Pikamilon which, when it's broken down helps GABA levels, mood and energy there. You have Tyramine and Hordenine. Both are kind of similar structure substances. Both are a stimulant with fat burning properties associated with them. And the last one in a herb that helps with mental clarity as well circulation. So just judging by the breakdown I like it so 8.5 out of 10. Nothing super crazy in there but I do like the fact that they have creatine and leucine along with Beta Alanine in there.

Mixability

I put about 8 ounces of water in per scoop. it's very clear on 9 out of 10 for Mixability. Can't ask for anything better.

Taste

I am tasting the green apple flavor. The taste is awesome, a little tangy, a little tart but for green apple flavor… really good. 9 out of 10 for taste. It taste a little like the Jolly rancher candy.

Kick in Factor

I just finished my work out after taking Mr. Hyde. Kick in factor: it took about 20-25 minutes. It really kicks in.

Effectiveness

Today was a push day work out. You feel the pump complex, extremely full and muscle belly. I was extremely focused, tons of energy, no crash, nothing too crazy. I'm rating it an 8.5 out of 10.

The total overall score is an 8.7 out of 10 for Mr. Hyde Pre-Workout.

·
Hakuna Matata
4,452 Posts
Never tried it... curious.

Been 'rotating' lately with 5% KILLIT, Ripped Freak and one by a company called Adapt (boyfriend's sponsor)... need some new ones to add to the rota. We tend to have a different one every day in a cycle etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts