UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I seem to be having a few problems with my account. i am unable to view my own profile, when i click on my name where it says 'Logged in as Phill.

' it takes me to 'Phill82's profile for some reason.

I also asked my mate who also uses this site to click on my name , and he got the exact same result :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Is there anything that can be done to resolve the problem or will i have to create a new account ?

Thanks

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Just make a new account mate, it'll be soo much easier.

1) you've just joined

2) you've 8 posts

3) the time it'll take for lorian to fix it, well...its just not worth it.

:)

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
Phill. said:
Just tried to set up new account, unable to because 'email adress already in use' :thumbdown: :huh:
Yeah exactly, this is why people shouldn't just create new accounts...if you create a new account with either the same computer (same IP address) or same email address, the forum software picks you up as having 'multiple accounts'...bascially, potentially a spammer opening tonnes of different accounts.

If you try this route you'll most likely end up with all accounts blocked until Lorian can sort it..which will of course be time consuming...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.