UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Devil told me to do it
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read through loads of stuff on these and i am still very confused. Could anyone give me an idots guide? And i mean real simple as my head is spinning with all the science stuff.

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Jim206152 said:
I have mainly seen stuff about GHRP, CJC, IGF.
Ghrp (6 or 2) + cjc (get mod grf, it's fast acting) make your pituary over excrete it's own growth hormone.

Igf is what a large portion of gh converts to in the body and is thought to be one of the largest mediators of gh in the body.

Best thing to do is read as much as possible, take in what you can, read some more and then ask specific questions.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
StephenC said:
Ghrp (6 or 2) + cjc (get mod grf, it's fast acting) make your pituary over excrete it's own growth hormone.

Igf is what a large portion of gh converts to in the body and is thought to be one of the largest mediators of gh in the body.

Best thing to do is read as much as possible, take in what you can, read some more and then ask specific questions.
So am I right in thinking GHRP-2, GHRP-6, GRF1-44 and IGF-1, all stimulate the release and synthesis of growth hormone. And increase protein synthesis? which in turn may increase tissue growth?

Are they worth taking without any aas?, and if so which would be best to take with the goal of putting on lean muscle mass?

From what i can find on the internet the only negative(or positive, depending on how you look at it) side effect is an increased appertite, is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am very interested in this but confused as fkuc:confused1:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Jim206152 said:
So am I right in thinking GHRP-2, GHRP-6, GRF1-44 and IGF-1, all stimulate the release and synthesis of growth hormone. And increase protein synthesis? which in turn may increase tissue growth?

Are they worth taking without any aas?, and if so which would be best to take with the goal of putting on lean muscle mass?

From what i can find on the internet the only negative(or positive, depending on how you look at it) side effect is an increased appertite, is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am very interested in this but confused as fkuc:confused1:
IGF is a synthetic copy of natural hormone, but the rest you list stimulate natural release of GH.

GH promotes growth of new muscle fibres whereas AAS promotes growth of existing fibres.

AAS is much better option for putting on mass. I wouldn't wory about peptides unless you're pretty advanced, unless you have an injury, particularly tendon/ligament related in which case they're very useful.

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
ba baracuss said:
GH promotes growth of new muscle fibres whereas AAS promotes growth of existing fibres.
So would you ultimately end up with different shaped muscles? Sorry if that sounds a little silly im new to this too. How come growth of existing fibres is better than promoting the growth of new ones?

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Barker said:
So would you ultimately end up with different shaped muscles? Sorry if that sounds a little silly im new to this too. How come growth of existing fibres is better than promoting the growth of new ones?
It's not better, it's just easier, quicker and cheaper :)

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Nemises said:
So would ghrp not benifit those that are not advanced?

Also bit of topic but has anyone had isues with gastric emptying?
Its not it wont benefit them but the effects of gh are quite subtle in comparison to aas.

The peptides have been known to speed gastric emptying, yes

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
This may sound daft, but I have severely damaged my ligament/tendons in the bottom of my foot to the point I've been struggling to walk on it anymore than 5 mins without excruciating pain.

Would GHRP-6 possibly help it?

I'm actually not ar$ed about the other side of the peptide, more for helping heal an injury.

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
The healing benefits of GH are widely documented, not least on this forum mate, off of the top of my head, JW, Dutch Scott & RS have all used these peptides and GH for healing purposes.

I've personally just got my mum started on it for her arthritis

I'd 100% advise you to use a GHRH (most common is Mod GRF 1-29) with it though :)

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
GHRP (either 6 or 2) and GHRH (most people call it cjc but its actualy not)

They work in synergy together to create a nice big natty gh pulse, most use around 100mcg of each x 3 a day.

Drop me a pm if your really stuck mate :)

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
StephenC said:
GHRP (either 6 or 2) and GHRH (most people call it cjc but its actualy not)

They work in synergy together to create a nice big natty gh pulse, most use around 100mcg of each x 3 a day.

Drop me a pm if your really stuck mate :)
I thought CJC was long acting, and thus only required 2 shots of 500mcg a week????

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
B|GJOE said:
I thought CJC was long acting, and thus only required 2 shots of 500mcg a week????
Real CJC does yes, but the GH release profile it creates is a GH bleed more akin to a females GH release pattern and not the pulsatile effect we are after as bb'ers.

Most labs were producing CJC 1295 without the DAC complex (short acting) which is actually known as Modified Growth Release Factor 1-29 as real CJC is expensive to make and unstable.

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
StephenC said:
Real CJC does yes, but the GH release profile it creates is a GH bleed more akin to a females GH release pattern and not the pulsatile effect we are after as bb'ers.

Most labs were producing CJC 1295 without the DAC complex (short acting) which is actually known as Modified Growth Release Factor 1-29 as real CJC is expensive to make and unstable.
Cool, thanks

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
StephenC said:
The healing benefits of GH are widely documented, not least on this forum mate, off of the top of my head, JW, Dutch Scott & RS have all used these peptides and GH for healing purposes.

I've personally just got my mum started on it for her arthritis

I'd 100% advise you to use a GHRH (most common is Mod GRF 1-29) with it though :)
Would this do anything for tennis elbow?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.