UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,442 Posts
I've done a couple of courses of orals now, 8 weeks on var and a 6 week Dbol course and have now decided to give the pro hormones a bash.

Ordered myself some Megavol from Bodybuilding Warehouse and I'll get cracking on them next week but was really wondering what your guys thoughts are on the differences.

Who's done oral steroids and pro hormones before, and what do you prefer?

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
I'm also interested in this, haven't touched either, but seen as pro hormones are easy to get hold of, I'd like to know what their benefits are, and if they really help.

Good luck mate!

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
madmanc89 said:
oral steroids all day long mate. you wont gain on prohormones like you will on Dbol imo
Got any references to that?

A lot of these "prohormones" are actually edited forms of steroids such as dianabol.

Only downside is they're usually methylated so can be worse on the liver, interesting topic.

You should post a journal.

Only down side is, its not going to be very valid, as you've taken orals and then pro hormones. Should realistically be you and few theres take orals and equal amount take the pro hormones.

have fun :)

·
Musclefood Discount SW95548
1,412 Posts
madmanc89 said:
oral steroids all day long mate. you wont gain on prohormones like you will on Dbol imo
you ever used prohormones?

Infact this always gets covered in multiple threads and always ends in some daft arguement, but the fact is prohormones no longer really exist, most of what you buy nowadays is designer steroids as they require no conversion in the body. Megavol contains the same compound as that found in m-drol which is basically a superdrol clone, if the compound is as effective as that found in mdrol imo it will kick the sh1t out of dbol for lean gains

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
zelobinksy said:
Got any references to that?

A lot of these "prohormones" are actually edited forms of steroids such as dianabol.

Only downside is they're usually methylated so can be worse on the liver, interesting topic.

You should post a journal.

Only down side is, its not going to be very valid, as you've taken orals and then pro hormones. Should realistically be you and few theres take orals and equal amount take the pro hormones.

have fun :)
no reference other than having ran dbol aswell as massplex, the dbol wins

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
BADASSMASS said:
you ever used prohormones?

Infact this always gets covered in multiple threads and always ends in some daft arguement, but the fact is prohormones no longer really exist, most of what you buy nowadays is designer steroids as they require no conversion in the body. Megavol contains the same compound as that found in m-drol which is basically a superdrol clone, if the compound is as effective as that found in mdrol imo it will kick the sh1t out of dbol for lean gains
i gain weight on var at 60mg a day so i find dbol to be king. running tbol at the min but cant comment yet

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
personnally ive done a methyl masterdrol cycle, go easy on me it was a few years ago and i was naive and undereducated [still am lol] but ill tell you something it gained me weight and my strength went up a fair bit, on my 3rd week i strolled into the gym and 3 seperate guys commented on my size increase.... it works but its very very toxic and i wont take it again for that reason.

ive been looking into this

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-cynostane-90-capsules.cfm

and this

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-epistane-90-caps.cfm

these two compound have glowing reviews across the boards im guna do cyno on its own since it is mild with little sides, with otc pct.

read the prohormone related articles here its loads of reading but im glad i did it myself.

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
D92 said:
mate...most peeps i know can get 100 dbol a lot quicker than they can get a tub if superdrol lol
chance would be a fine thing where i live mate, id be having DBol on toast if i could get my hands on it!!! but for some guys its not happening so prohormones seem like a more gauranteed availability. i think if you stick with mild stuff like cynostane and dont expect the world from it, as far as i know from reading otc pct is ok with cyno, although i know some guys dont believe there is such a thing as otc pct. thats just my two pennies, im just basing this on what ive read im no expert like. :)

·
Fatty Bum-Bum
1,075 Posts
Can't comment on orals but have tried various prohormones,

superdrol sits with me very well,

so-much-so I'll be running it with some test soon.

I think if you treat any drug with some research & respect - you should be alright :)

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
frowningbudda said:
Can't comment on orals but have tried various prohormones,

superdrol sits with me very well,

so-much-so I'll be running it with some test soon.

I think if you treat any drug with some research & respect - you should be alright :)
IMO, everything about bodybuilding is research diets, routines etc etc you definetly need patience for all the research but its got to be done.

i agree, ive spoke with people who take only creatine [i know its not a ph] with amazing results, me on the other i get nothing from it.

but methyl masterdrol [superdrol clone] my body reacted realy well in terms of strength and size.

·
Cowboy: You got a one track mind you know that! Aj
616 Posts
Smitch said:
Cheers for the responses guys.

Interested to see how I react to it, I would do a journal but I'm too fvcking lazy! :)
Im going to be running another course of epi aswell :thumbup1: strenth gains are good size gains are fair. I did 30mg for 4 weeks but i was thinking of miby 40mg for 6 weeks this time and see how i get on. Last time i wasnt bulking so itl be good to see what results i get this time. And i used novadex xt( i couldnt get nolv or clomid at the time) for pct but tbh i didnt need it :beer: no sides and kept gains.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.