designer supplements-activate xtreme

jungle warfare

pSARM

cissus drol

also lean xtreme or x lean

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
If you want a natural boost - eat more food real food.

Other than creatine (and personally it makes no difference to me) you're not going to see any real improvement (just a light wallet) taking any extra supplements or hormone boosters that don't contain a steroid of some description.

If you want to stay natural - eat more

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Anything with Superdrol, M1T, Phera-flex or Halodrol in it is an actual steriod mate, you will find alot of these so called legal PH's will contain one or more of these steriods in them so beware!

The only one I noticed in your list which I reconised as a natural test booster was the Jungle Warfare.

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
PHHead said:
Anything with Superdrol, M1T, Phera-flex or Halodrol in it is an actual steriod mate, you will find alot of these so called legal PH's will contain one or more of these steriods in them so beware!

The only one I noticed in your list which I reconised as a natural test booster was the Jungle Warfare.
Although the orginal JW was a steroid was it not?

One thing to watch out for, is some companies release a product that REALLY works. That gets banned then they release a "new improved" which is cr4p as it doesn't contain the banned ingredient...

Superdrol NG springs to mind like Mass CAPS instead of TABS...

·
powerlifter/bodybuilder
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fu*k sake hahaha

crazy stuff i know gear by there proper terms suss deca winstrol etc as my m8s a bodybuilder but i cant risk taking gear as my work does random drug test

i was tempted to go with cissus drol by generic labz, didnt realise it has roids in it

·
UKMEDI.CO.UK
4,709 Posts
Contents of Anabolic Innovations - Stoked

120 Capsules

Supplement Facts

Serving Size2Capsules

Servings Per Container60

1 Serving Provides

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg

Growth Complex 1150mg

Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)

Other Ingredients

Gelatin, Cellulose

What the feck is growth complex?!!?!?

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
Robbie said:
Although the orginal JW was a steroid was it not?

One thing to watch out for, is some companies release a product that REALLY works. That gets banned then they release a "new improved" which is cr4p as it doesn't contain the banned ingredient...

Superdrol NG springs to mind like Mass CAPS instead of TABS...
JW to my knowledge is currently natty as I was going to buy it a while back and looked at what it contained and it was just Trib and stuff like that, although maybe it was a steriod once and they just brought out another new and improved fake lol! :)

·
powerlifter/bodybuilder
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha always the same tho!

gear 1st to make a good product and spread the word then when realised and get band release a new formula with just trib n zinc :)

i got cissus from mp and was gunna get cissus drol as ive heard many good reviews do u need a pct ?

·
Looking Freaky
602 Posts
Hi Big_nige,

Cissus-Drol does not need PCT, its a natural test booster, it contains:

Heres a summary off muscletalk of the ingredients:

6bromo: An AI, boosts testosterone and is meant to inhibit estrogen, one of the ingredients from HyperdrolX2.

Divanil: "Free's up testosterone", ingredient from MassFX.

Cissus 40% extract: Loads of info about this about. At this extract it is anabolic and helps to build muscle.

Anabolic Innovations Stoked is also a natural supplement, get lots of good feedback on US boards.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.