UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Someone make it stop.....
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, no pics, but just wondered if anyone out there has used the 50mg Pro Chem winstrol tabs? They are a hard (very hard & difficult to split), blue, round tablet. The reason I ask is that I started to use them recently during contest prep & within 2 days noticed a very pronounced degree of water retention (much easier to notice these things when in condition obviously).

Makes me wonder if they are actually Winstrol? Anyone else on here had a similar experience?

·
Someone make it stop.....
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have now sorted the problem. It may be that the tabs were an early batch produced just after a run of oxymetholone & there could have been some contamination left in the machine. The maker now discards the first few hundred of each run just in case & is even more meticulous with the rinsing processes than ever before. My experience seems to have been one isolated incident though.

Aside from this minor issue which has now been sorted, Pro Chem stuff is awesome and the range of products is massive.

·
cutting time
167 Posts
hey im new on here, i have just got some pro chem 50mg tabs and been takin them for bowt 10 days.

what do u reckon 2 them mate, do u think they have worked well. could you please give me ur opinion it would help. cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
1 Posts
where abouts did u get the tablets from mate ive bin lookin all over for them i got them through a mate b4 and rated them alot but now ive nearly finished my 2nd course and need some more but cant find them

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
funny enough, i did gain alot of size when i took them, i have just got some more and they look exactly the same. i supose there is a chance that i had 1 of the early batch, i have always found pro chem very good, their anaver is great same dose as winstrol but yellow, i cant get then now tho, gutted!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.