UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
This looks the real deal to me turkish schering primobolan depot, the packaging is how it should be, with an angled cut on the bottom, this should be at ther top as well,

the serial number on the packaging reads 82002A which matches up with the serial no on the amp, the production info is actually printed by being stamped and indented where as the fakes have this printed on and it is easily wiped off.

The serial nos first digit, 8, should correspond with the date of production which is 2008.fakes miss this detail out

The three coloured bands and blue dot also look like they should do many fakes miss these.

Finally as long as this came with 1 amp per box and not the three you see this good pharamaceutical grade gear the same as i recently bought in a turkish pharmacy this year and used this year in my last cycle

·
Looking Freaky
6,469 Posts
Unfortunately much of the stuff bought in Turkish pharmacies is 50mg prop or 50mg of deca. These people know its not going to be used for medical purposes so there will be no come back.

The reason primo is so widely faked is because its an expensive product to make and sells at a premium price so if you fake it you get a huge return on your investment.

I love primo, I've kept some of the old GL stuff from about 3 years ago and a load of the Apex stuff because I know they are both 100% and will use them when times arise that I can go back on.

·
Newbie Trainer
2 Posts
the 100mg vials are prob real mate they def look it, ive done some and was pukka, the pharm 1ml shots are hard to fake. i woulnt touch any underground lab multi shot stuff i have, theres that much fake **** about, i know these are big boys toys but be carefull lads. think about it if your gonna fake it youd fake 10ml instead of 1ml. not rocket science that. anyway lets get huge for the new year....... bigant

·
Discomfort is growth
5,970 Posts
EXTREME said:
Unfortunately much of the stuff bought in Turkish pharmacies is 50mg prop or 50mg of deca. These people know its not going to be used for medical purposes so there will be no come back.

The reason primo is so widely faked is because its an expensive product to make and sells at a premium price so if you fake it you get a huge return on your investment.
Absolutely, :thumbup1:

·
Looking Freaky
792 Posts
thats some solid info from pump addict on the primos

also there should be a small circle under the bottom of the amps, an indentation like, fakes are usually flat at the bottom of the amp

also when u open the box, if u give it a little shake with the box upside down and the amp dont fall out its another good sign, when there fakes they fall out easily b/c they been put in and out a few times:)

·
the pain is temporary, the victory is forever.
13 Posts
here I leave a few sample photos to you.

the ampll. faker it has the red circles, the real ampll. they have them pink circle.

primob1og7.jpg

real primobolan of spain

primo100eu6.jpg

real primobolan alemania

primobolandpbb0.jpg

·
Gym Addict
439 Posts
lostwars said:
thats some solid info from pump addict on the primos

also there should be a small circle under the bottom of the amps, an indentation like, fakes are usually flat at the bottom of the amp

also when u open the box, if u give it a little shake with the box upside down and the amp dont fall out its another good sign, when there fakes they fall out easily b/c they been put in and out a few times:)
do u mean that the plastic tray that the amp sits in shouldnt fall out when u tip the box upside? because the plastic tray in my primo boxes are 2-3mm smaller that the boz width wise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts