400mg - 600mg Primo with low dose test for 16 - 20 weeks dropping test earlier

400 - 600mg masteron e with low dose test for 16 weeks

Any reason why? any sides? anyone used?

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
geeby112 said:
Heard great things about Mast, bad thing does it really make your hair vanish from your head:confused1:

Real good Primo is hard to get hold off .
Well I have 4 x 10ml vials of fast rip, I was thinking just doing that instead but as its second cycle on tren may look into NPP.

Primo is to expensive from what I have looked at

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Rich-B said:
As Mast is a DHT drug it can cause prostate enlargement.
The medical profession are pretty much in agreement that it's high levels of estrogen that causes BPH in steroid users and not DHT, yet another reason to use an AI on cycle, so mast can only be good as it has some mild anti-e properties.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
mars1960 said:
The medical profession are pretty much in agreement that it's high levels of estrogen that causes BPH in steroid users and not DHT, yet another reason to use an AI on cycle, so mast can only be good as it has some mild anti-e properties.
Really, that's good to know. :thumbup1:

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bassline boy said:
sory to jump in but what kinda mg is mast e per ml??

danny187-id go for the mast mate with some test added for 12 weeks nice you look lean so would get good effects imo;)
I have such an indecive mind one minute I want mast, primo now im looking at EQ or NPP

I should just be sensible ad stick with test and var,

The mast e is 200mg/ml and think if i did would do 400mg a week

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.