UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Hi Guys

Age 23, 4 years natural gained 4 lean stone. quick question has anyone on here ever run a primo-only cycle? looking to do it at 1000mg wk for 16 weeks followed by nolva/clo. if i decide to do this it will be fully documented with pics and writeups.

If i fly to turkey how hard will it be to go into a pharmacy and get hold of it? will it be expensive? how can i check the authenticity?

Thanks a lot hope thats not too many questions, please try and answer them :cool2:

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
No, it's a very bad idea. I don't see why you want to run primobolan at 1000mgs per week for 16 weeks for your first cycle. It's plain stupid and it's going to yield more sides and less gains than a basic, ten weeker, test/d-bol cycle.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Mr.Reiny said:
No, it's a very bad idea. I don't see why you want to run primobolan at 1000mgs per week for 16 weeks for your first cycle. It's plain stupid and it's going to yield more sides and less gains than a basic, ten weeker, test/d-bol cycle.
Dont listen to him about the sides on primo, primo sides are pretty much non-existant even at 1g/week. Ive ran it at that and literally seen absolutly zero sides what so ever.

But from a first cycle point of view you will yeild the best gains from your first cycle as always. So i would say run 10 weeks of Test E yes with a 4 weeker kickstart of dbol at 40mg ED.

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
ok guys...his question wasn't ''what cycle do you think i should do?'' lolol!!!

1g per week of primo will be VERY expensive. that's 10 amps per week at about 4 quid a pop in the pharmacy. then you have the flights. so you can easily work it out.

i'd love to see the results if you DID do it...keep us posted mate

·
Banned
170 Posts
Schering and Bayer Primobolan are heavy faked in Turkey and in Egypt.

Also be careful of the Turkish Organon Sustanon and some of the Nile Sustanon you come across, and any Cidos batches.

If you can come across Norma and verify these with a hand held UV battery operated lamp those are always a safe bet, you need to make yourself familiar with the legit products and take a laptop with you to check against known fakes so not as easy as you might think.

You are able to legally import 3 months supply for your own personal use however be advised the amount is at the discretion of the UK Border Agency and you must "prove consumption" and state this is for your own personal use. Keep all receipts and orginal packets, barter in Turkey if possible and do not conceal packets.

I have seen fake Schering Primobolan from Schering Spain (and the old Scherimed) and Promobol from Balkan (Moldova)

Last batches for Schering Primobolan have all been run for 2013 and exported for parallel import purposes to Singapore.

Where possible try and avoid this product, sadly the base material used to make it is expensive and this is passed onto the consumer. It is best to therefore use a UGL product but that always carries the risk of cross contamination.

I shall copy this from a thread I created at another forum where I am a member where you can compare primobolan and equipose, put bro science aside and look at the morphology of the 2 products and you might find it is better to run than primo which I feel is overrated.

I have only ever seen results start at 600mg per week with primo - and I hope to be running a proper equipose, test enan and anavar cycle as soon as my new multi gym arrives!!

Let look at the facts of the 2 products compared side by side before shouting "primo" just because Arnie apparently used it or just because that's the first thing that comes to mind.

I found that on 300mg per week primobolan I did not see results and needed to increase to 600mg; equipose has made me very hungry

Comparative Study:

When taking into account which one to use also look at the androgenic and anabolic rating:

Equipose

Androgenic 50

Anabolic 100

Low estrogenic and progestational activity

Primobolan

Androgenic 44 -57

Anabolic 88

No estrogenic and low progestational activity

Primobolan has a similiar testosterone release as testosterone enanthate with blood levels raised for about 2 weeks and there are loads of fakes so UGL is the only option and taking into account the base material is expensive this cost is passed onto the final product

Looking back I would go for equipose, the reason is that is exhibits strong anabolic and moderate androgenic properties and the undecylenate ester extends the activity of the drug, remember it is one carbon atom longer than deca so injections are not as frequent as primobolan. You will also get a good increase of red cell production. You do have a slight draw back that some of it is going to be aromatised to estadiol and could have the subsequent water retention but not as bad as test enan however run 25mg proviron per day or some arimidex to mitgate side effects but again that could affect blood lipids, just don't take equipose in a dose of more than 200 - 400mg per week and you should be OK. You did mention running masteron alongside it so this might enhance the equipose, leave out the test enan to keep estrogen conversion as low as possible

Based on reasoning and the above rather than personal preference equipose is the better choice just make sure you have plenty of food around the house, I remember eating an entire balc forest gateu and sicking it up later outside

As for your reference to shut down all anabolic / androgenic steroids when taken in a dose sufficient to produce muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production so you can expect shut down and will need PCT

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
if you get real primo....primo only is a fav of mine

you wont get the mass fullness and strength of androgens....but a fuller (than clean) quality look, with no water will be evident

i feel this type of cycle is more beneficial of someone who has done a few cycles...maybe even a few years worth....it will make the muscle gained look awesome

i also think it looks better on a leaner person....as the lean muscle will look a good quality....if one has too much fat...then i would choose standard test tbh

i think the best use of primo is to add 6 weeks or so @ 600mg pw...to the end of a test cycle

with this, the water from the test will fade away....and you can see all the great muscle built on the test

·
Banned
170 Posts
Jimmy said:
if you get real primo....primo only is a fav of mine

you wont get the mass fullness and strength of androgens....but a fuller (than clean) quality look, with no water will be evident

i feel this type of cycle is more beneficial of someone who has done a few cycles...maybe even a few years worth....it will make the muscle gained look awesome

i also think it looks better on a leaner person....as the lean muscle will look a good quality....if one has too much fat...then i would choose standard test tbh

i think the best use of primo is to add 6 weeks or so @ 600mg pw...to the end of a test cycle

with this, the water from the test will fade away....and you can see all the great muscle built on the test
True; run 25 - 50mg proviron every day and it should help provide lean gains - it does in me anyway however in bigger guys it might not be as noticeable. Excellent for libido though makes mine go through the roof, excellent anti-estrogen qualities however not to be substituted as an AI and used with caution during PCT so as not to not interfere with HPTA

·
Newbie Trainer
76 Posts
I agree with you Jimmy what looks good on paper doesn't carry over into real life. Also 1-testosterone cypionate started out as a ph. Yet its still exciting. I'm just not sure if primo is worth the expense in my situation. If my goal is to preservation of LBM there are other ways to do it. Anavar for one and other's have said low dose tren but I'm overly cautious and haven't ran them myself.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I think bioizer lab has 10ml vials of "primo" wich would I think come out easier for you. 100mg/ml

1g primo a week for 14 weeks that is a 140 amps of primo, and that mate... Is a lot of ampoules to bring back. (and won't come cheap)

and another thing... I don't know if your glutes will stand 10ml every week for 14 weeks, you know about this, right? and Primo stings like hell. (to me at least)

Just checking that you are aware of all this.

:thumb: :beer:

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
i can honestly say that i have used alot of legit scherring primo in my time

i am currently using turkish pharma primo and it is miles better than any UGL methanalone ive ever used

the only other methanalone ive used that compares is homebrew....but thats cos i made it myself....and know what went in it

if you can get primo from turkey still (you may find it hard to get a willing pharma)....then i would say its worth the extra journey

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a lot of posts including my reply post have been deleted for some reason but in content it said thanks for all the replies (very impressed at the speed and quality of posts on this forum), explained that I will still be running 1g primo per week because of the lack of aromatization to estrogen and the lack of side effects. My current body composition is 190lb 6ft almost showing all 8 abs.

three questions:

-are bioizer labs a reputable company?

-is OTC turkish pharma primo always genuine?

-what pct plan is best following a 14wk cycle? nolva/clomid/hcg?

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
budweiser505 said:
a lot of posts including my reply post have been deleted for some reason but in content it said thanks for all the replies (very impressed at the speed and quality of posts on this forum), explained that I will still be running 1g primo per week because of the lack of aromatization to estrogen and the lack of side effects. My current body composition is 190lb 6ft almost showing all 8 abs.

three questions:

-are bioizer labs a reputable company?

-is OTC turkish pharma primo always genuine?

-what pct plan is best following a 14wk cycle? nolva/clomid/hcg?
You still have to watch out man on getting ripped off in Turkey. Just have a look around and dont rush into anything but it wont be cheap running it g/week. But personally i would be running it the same and would just cough up the cash.

I personally would run PCT clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 60/40/20/20/20 . You can run HCG. Personally ive never ran HCG for my cycles or in PCT and i have recovered fine every time. Its up to you but i wouldnt class it as a necessity.

Good luck.

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers cutoshreds, good info - looking at ur avatar u know ur **** lol. i will consider that pct cycle, it seems to be the general consensus.

are you able to tell me which turkish pharmacy you use or is that against forum rules?

cant wait to start i will post a full log if people are interested.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
budweiser505 said:
cheers cutoshreds, good info - looking at ur avatar u know ur **** lol. i will consider that pct cycle, it seems to be the general consensus.

are you able to tell me which turkish pharmacy you use or is that against forum rules?

cant wait to start i will post a full log if people are interested.
Yeah im not going to say im a expert in HCG usage but i know on cycle it just retains your atrophy of your testicles. But its much more worth while running during PCT to stimulate leydig cells to start producing testosterone but you have to watch out not to over stimulate this by running a too higher dose.

Im sure someone will pop in any give you the answer you need. But as for turkish pharrmacies there are hundreds all over. I know i get all my gear from a place in Antayla City down south but I know there are plenty all over Istanbul and other major places. Just go in and ask, but directive and know what you are after. But most places will simply advertise the gear in the shop window.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.