UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
seems to be a lot of theorys goin on, in what to use to prevent gyno occuring from oxys

kinda looking at running it @ 14 day kickstart

not convinced im using it yet due to the different conflicting theorys going around

anyone have a recent theory or personal experience?

mars think your the man for this thread

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
Throw the oxy in the bin, gaurenteed no gyno from it then and from what i read, its about the best place for it.......

I know doesnt help but have you looked at using d-bol for a kickstart. Having used both i rate d-bol so so much better......

·
1,026 Posts
no bud, used dbol so many times as a frontload to a long cycle

i know oxys do have theyre positive uses, and just getting bored of DBOL TBH,

only want to run the oxy @ 50mg over 14 day period due to my winter bulk soon to begin and want to break a few PB's

not excessive dosages as its not needed

·
Banned
893 Posts
i tried oxys only for 2 weeks tho and only took them on training days to see what the fuss was about, did get itchy nips on that aswell but upped the adex and was fine, strength was good but i dont think il use them again.

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep i understand theyre every neck napping doormens best friend

but if can be used safely then i dont see why not try it

if no1 has a revelant theory then DBOL its going to 'boring' be

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Who knows.

Not even the medical profession are sure by what mechanism of action oxy aromatises ( IE: it interacts with the CYP450 enzyme but it's not metabolised by that enzyme) thats why it's so difficult to treat gyno issues.

If you are susceptible to gyno, have or have had gyno i would not use oxy.

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mars1960 said:
Who knows.

Not even the medical profession are sure by what mechanism of action oxy aromatises ( IE: it interacts with the CYP450 enzyme but it's not metabolised by that enzyme) thats why it's so difficult to treat gyno issues.

If you are susceptible to gyno, have or have had gyno i would not use oxy.
Great!, had a feeling the answer would be this..

only had gyno crop up due to nor19's..best to stick to dbol with an AI mars?

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:
Great!, had a feeling the answer would be this..

only had gyno crop up due to nor19's..best to stick to dbol with an AI mars?
That would be my option mate. I will never go near oxy again due to what i have read and the fact the gyno is hard to treat/prevent.

D-bol it is mate lol.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Ran anadrol @100mg per day. Got a gyno flare up. Used Letro (yes, yes don't work with oxy!) and was gone in 1.5 weeks (only tiny lumps left that are always there).

Thought it was s.hit anyway tbh.

Just done 50mg dbol a day and was much better (apart from getting puffed out walking to the toilet lol).

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kieren1234 said:
Nothing wrong with that. Do you gain from it??
yeh i do gain pretty well on dbol, on average 14lbs+ in 4 weeks

however reason i wanted to use oxys is becuase its different

its like eating chicken breast ED..you get bored and fancy a steak ( OXY ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:
yeh i do gain pretty well on dbol, on average 14lbs+ in 4 weeks

however reason i wanted to use oxys is becuase its different

its like eating chicken breast ED..you get bored and fancy a steak ( OXY ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, i know what you mean but if somethings working, stick to it. Oxy has such a bad rep, d-bol on the other hand is highly rated.

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeh bud tbh your right, i know myself dbol is way to go as i handle it fine

no point dabbling in meds that dont have answers how to treat sides.asking for trouble

cheers you lot enyway

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes was thinking this med too, probs gain more lb for lb lean tissue than Oxy too

only thing that worrys me is my aggression levels rise dramatically on tren.

the gf banned me from the stuff, so i dont see this being any better..herd halo does increase aggression

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:
yeh bud tbh your right, i know myself dbol is way to go as i handle it fine

no point dabbling in meds that dont have answers how to treat sides.asking for trouble

cheers you lot enyway
Glad your seeing sense. Peahead will be proud we stopped another person using oxy lol.

·
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kieren1234 said:
Glad your seeing sense. Peahead will be proud we stopped another person using oxy lol.
LMAO,,yeah he should start up a firm

'the Anti-balloon brigade'

i see knowledgeable aas users run oxys and they look great, lean too

many use them in rebounds too

just thought the slight change of med for a bulking oral would do me good..however if theres no answer for my original post what the FCUK is the point in the med? apart from treating anemia ect

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:
LMAO,,yeah he should start up a firm

'the Anti-balloon brigade'

i see knowledgeable aas users run oxys and they look great, lean too

many use them in rebounds too

just thought the slight change of med for a bulking oral would do me good..however if theres no answer for my original post what the FCUK is the point in the med? apart from treating anemia ect
EXACTLY. D-bol it is mate. Halo is VERY toxic isnt it?? I have never looked into it much as d-bol works for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.