UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
.....train hard or fcuk off!!!
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, with the premier league just hours away, what are you betting strategies to provide a profit after 9 months?! I was thinking of laying against a 0-0 every match, but that won't work with average odds of 15! Out of 380 games last season, 32 finished goalless, season before, it was 48!!! Any ideas?

·
Banned
220 Posts
no offence mate but thats a shiit idea.

To be honest there are no decent football betting stratagies and there never will be its just to unpredictable you just have to do your research and get lucky its that simple mate.

or ask Marts pmsl.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
Rosko said:
So, with the premier league just hours away, what are you betting strategies to provide a profit after 9 months?! I was thinking of laying against a 0-0 every match, but that won't work with average odds of 15! Out of 380 games last season, 32 finished goalless, season before, it was 48!!! Any ideas?
You seriously wasn't thinking of doing this was you :rolleyes:

I lay in the correct score market in-play. I only trade the games im watching on tv though. Always exit your trades aswell because football can be very costly, not nice when a team scores in the last minute.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
BigBalls said:
no offence mate but thats a shiit idea.

To be honest there are no decent football betting stratagies and there never will be its just to unpredictable you just have to do your research and get lucky its that simple mate.

or ask Marts pmsl.
Why is this funny? I make a decent return from trading carefully selected football matches. Of course there are decent strategies, you just have to use your brain and work it our for yourself

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
m14rky said:
Should be a thread of teams for an accumulater each week
What do people think of the idea of a uk-m betting syndicate? We all put money in the pot, and have discussions on who we all want to place the pot money on, then all come to an agreement and just stick the lot on? :D

·
Banned
220 Posts
marts_uk said:
What do people think of the idea of a uk-m betting syndicate? We all put money in the pot, and have discussions on who we all want to place the pot money on, then all come to an agreement and just stick the lot on? :D
why would you wanna do that you already make decent returns anyway :lol:

·
united>england
1,087 Posts
Be good if a thread was starting saying ok it's sat the teams I fancy r Bolton everton ****nal and west brom and see who everyone else fancies then decide who to bet on

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
BigBalls said:
why would you wanna do that you already make decent returns anyway :lol:
Yes and i have made decent returns for the past...almost 10 years now :thumb:

I know a lot and i mean a lot about trading on betfair. I get asked for help everyday and the people who ask are very satisfied with the help i give them!

·
Banned
220 Posts
marts_uk said:
?

If you want advice on football betting, then be selective, don't just trade any old game, do your research.

What do you mean by your statement?
I know more about football than you ever will so dont try and give me your shiit advice Marts.

·
Banned
220 Posts
marts_uk said:
Yes and i have made decent returns for the past...almost 10 years now :thumb:

I know a lot and i mean a lot about trading on betfair. I get asked for help everyday and the people who ask are very satisfied with the help i give them!
well stick to that then.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.