UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
There product crack seems quite interesting , i firstly noticed there first claim when listing its benefits was

Unbelievable strength gains

Now the only thing that gives massive strengh is steroids, so whats this? a legal steroid? seems very interesting bbut wouldnt buy any untill a " non sponsor " gives feedback

same goes with there estrogen blockers? usaly anything legal doesnt work.. but at the prices there charging do they work? again " non sponsors " feedback :thumb:

infact theres loads i wouldnt mind looking at , theres also all there fat burners and anim al stack, would animal stack be ideal when on pct if it " does " actually work?

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
had some rpn havoc of them some time ago now...

did 4 weeks and it was magic..deff works did 4 caps a day....

this girl i was seein at the time couldent beleave how much waight ide put on lol ..

i just blew on it big time ..saying that it made me drink water like crazy..lots more then d-bol duze.

wouled i use it again?....O YES at the start of a 12 week test an deca cycle

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
I know you say you are waiting for non-sponsors to comment but I will state definitively that:

1. No supplement will do much without a consistent trainign and dietary regimen. Get lost in the hype made by products and you will be spending money needlessly unless training and diet is fixed first.

2. Crack is a pre-workout product. It contains a combination of substrates which enhance training endurance, and recovery alongside stimulants to give you a boost. In now way is it in any way like a steroid nor does the product claim this.

3. I suggest googling reviews of the products you are interested in but be careful you don't google the wrong thing when googling the crack!

·
Newbie Trainer
61 Posts
predatorN said:
I know you say you are waiting for non-sponsors to comment but I will state definitively that:

1. No supplement will do much without a consistent trainign and dietary regimen. Get lost in the hype made by products and you will be spending money needlessly unless training and diet is fixed first.

2. Crack is a pre-workout product. It contains a combination of substrates which enhance training endurance, and recovery alongside stimulants to give you a boost. In now way is it in any way like a steroid nor does the product claim this.

3. I suggest googling reviews of the products you are interested in but be careful you don't google the wrong thing when googling the crack!
It also contains crack for that fu**ed up goodness :D

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Pretty much all supplements that claim to improve strength muscle or hormones level, usualyl have some medical or clinical studies as proof. The key thing to consider is;

1) The studies diet, life style and training.

2) Your diet, life style and training.

3) Your age (if your 18 and taking tribullus, its unlikely it'll affect you at all as your hormones are sky high in anyways).

Most legal steroids (like m drol/s drol) or generally steroids, and tend to get banned sooner or later (i've been told M drol has been removed or is being removed for such reasons).

Ultimtaely, they're an enhancement, can't rely on a tiny pill for the benefits all alone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.