UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
nothing substitutes training smart and hard
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to do a power point presentation for work and i havent got a clue how to do it i bought a dummies guide but its not really helped can anyone help?

·
nothing substitutes training smart and hard
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarkTranquility said:
What stage are you at with it? Have you written the content yet?
sort of we have a company info doc we use alot and basically ive to put that into power point but theres far too much info so i need to slim it down

·
5,257 Posts
bigbear21 said:
sort of we have a company info doc we use alot and basically ive to put that into power point but theres far too much info so i need to slim it down
It all depends on how good your memory is. You dont want too much info as you will probably just read it off the board when you present it and send the audience to sleep. Break everything down into headings and get some pictures in there if you can.

You dont want to slim it down too much either, especially if its your first time as your nerves will get the better of you and you will forget what you want to say. Make sure you get the audience involved if you can, it stops the hole thing from becoming monotonous. Its a bit difficult to give advice as I havent got the experience in the subject you want to present.

Ive done a few presentations and find that I always change the content to improve things for the next time its presented.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.