UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive I was to get a 10ml vial of CJC 1295 and reconstitute it with BW, then preload half of it to a barrel, would it be OK to store the barrel in the freezer until Im ready to use it?

How long does it last for at room temp once reconstituted? My fridge is running rather hot at around 9-11 degrees at the moment, how long would it last in there? Any ideas?

Cheers

Danny

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
1ntense said:
Ive I was to get a 10ml vial of CJC 1295 and reconstitute it with BW, then preload half of it to a barrel, would it be OK to store the barrel in the freezer until Im ready to use it?

How long does it last for at room temp once reconstituted? My fridge is running rather hot at around 9-11 degrees at the moment, how long would it last in there? Any ideas?

Cheers

Danny
I dont like freezing any peptides once reconstituted as the crystalline structure of ice can damage the peptide chains, how much difference that will make in real life though im not sure.

Can pick up mini fridge's pretty cheap?

KRB said:
Why not just get some HGH instead of a GHRH? Is the cost much difference?
Loads of reasons why to use a ghrh, question is, why no use it? and yes there is a vast cost difference (source dependent of course) :)

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as Stephen pointed out above, there is a huge difference in cost.

a mini fridge may be the way forward, funds are pretty tight at the moment though what with having just had a baby. I tried defrosting my freezer to see if that helped but it seems to be running even warmer now at around 14 degrees, gutted.

what about room temperature, how long would ghrp6 and cjc 1295 last stored at room temp? I think I read somewhere 28 days @ 25 degrees but my supplier said 4 days at room temp?

how long is it good for in the fridge once reconstituted?

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
1ntense said:
as Stephen pointed out above, there is a huge difference in cost.

a mini fridge may be the way forward, funds are pretty tight at the moment though what with having just had a baby. I tried defrosting my freezer to see if that helped but it seems to be running even warmer now at around 14 degrees, gutted.

what about room temperature, how long would ghrp6 and cjc 1295 last stored at room temp? I think I read somewhere 28 days @ 25 degrees but my supplier said 4 days at room temp?

how long is it good for in the fridge once reconstituted?
A friend of mine keeps all of his peptides in the back of a cupboard which is dark n pretty cool and he still experiences the flushing n hunger a couple of weeks after reconstituting.

However he is only using 2mg vials of grf so the timescales are a bit different

·
Newbie Trainer
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think Im just going to pay a bit extra and go for the 2mg vials, I defrosted my fridge and managed to get it down to about 9 degrees so only 1 degree over what it should be.

I think its around 4 weeks before it starts to degrade in the fridge?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.