UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
flexwright said:
where is the best place to look to get an idea to learn a routine, is there any dvds anyone else has used or anything on the bet someone could guide me too???

any help guys
Normally a fellow competitor in the gym would be able to help you one on one. However watch loads of dvd's and videos etc like on you tube to give you an idea.

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
flexwright said:
cheers mate, you seem to always reply to my posts, i do have a guy that i train under, or should i say he tells me what to do, but he has said hell show me next year when its time for me to learn but i wanna just start to put something together so when on stage i dont have to think what comes next
I havent competed yet but personally I would not worry until closer the time. When you diet down there might be certain strong points you want to emphasise on as the same as you might have certain weak points which will mean that certain poses should not be included on your routine.

You will not be able to know this till your diet.

However just look on like you tube to get ideas but i wouldnt practise now

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
flexwright said:
you got any you can recommend to me littleluke,

also grat look there, whats you weight, height etc
Go on you tube and search for the following bodybuilders. I have prob looked at every vid of these on there. There is so many more but here are a few

James Flex Lewis

Ronnie Coleman

Dorian Yates

Jay Cutler

Kevin Levrone

Flex Wheeler

Dont forget that different physics also pose to different music. I tend to find the 6ft plus big physics tend to pose to strong classical music

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.