UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I'm competing next sunday at the kent classic and was wondering if anybody knows 100% sure what format the music needs to be in...I reeeeally don't want to turn up and find out my CD doesn't play because i've used the wrong one :cursing: cheers

·
no matter how good you look,its never good enough.
386 Posts
wannabehuge89 said:
Hi guys. I'm competing next sunday at the kent classic and was wondering if anybody knows 100% sure what format the music needs to be in...I reeeeally don't want to turn up and find out my CD doesn't play because i've used the wrong one :cursing: cheers
i think its always cd mate.on my last show i got two origional copies off e-bay,didnt want to risk a copy that id burnt myself not playing.always take a spare just in case.hope this has helped. :thumb:

·
100% irish beef
423 Posts
yeah, its usually cd. I always test my music in every cd player that i have to make sure that it plays in them all. Many times people will burn music onto a cd in mp3 format and alot of players wont play them. And as Johny says its always a good idea to make a few copies too.

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
make sure its in WAV format burnt as AUDIO not mp3 and check it on different cd players numerous times mate

also check as you may be able to put it on usb stick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.