Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Easily amused, mildly confused,quite short fused,
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone brought to my attention that they removed the delete button!
Everyone has the right to get drunk and post some ridiculous posts.
Also everyone got the right to delete their threads or ridiculous posts if they feel ashamed about it the day after.
Forums are alive because of it's users so let's get the members TALK!
Let's vote! UKmuscle referendum has started! Let's make democracy win!

Vote YES for a better forum! (Omg I feel almost like Boris now:ROFLMAO:)

Do we need a bus with a giant Yes written on it touring all over UK?

·
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I voted YES lol feels like a campaign, we should make some banners and t-shirts, "bring us the power of decide back"

"freedom of drunk = freedom of deleting"

"delete is happiness"

"don't delete button our democracy"

Hahaha

·
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cant you delete a thread anymore then? Who's the mods these days? Surely they can clarify
The delete button is gone with the new forum update, before we were able to delete a post which some people maybe abused a little but it still was something we got used to have.

At the end of the day members can have a vote and if the majority wants it admin should bring it back, of course if majority don't want it then keep things as they are.

Peace.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
The delete button is gone with the new forum update, before we were able to delete a post which some people maybe abused a little but it still was something we got used to have.

At the end of the day members can have a vote and if the majority wants it admin should bring it back, of course if majority don't want it then keep things as they are.

Peace.
Maybe its just been moved? Its usefull, we all do a thread which gets full of junk and goes off topic then we just delete it

·
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe its just been moved? Its usefull, we all do a thread which gets full of junk and goes off topic then we just delete it
Maybe. Although I've heard some members complaining about the button being gone, if is moved is being hidden very well :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
nah it's gone...see the super admin in the thread about the upgrade just after it was done..."you need to accept responsibility for what you post on the internet it's forever so no delete" or some other such nonsense.

·
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah it's gone...see the super admin in the thread about the upgrade just after it was done..."you need to accept responsibility for what you post on the internet it's forever so no delete" or some other such nonsense.
Then super admin should note that a forum stays alive because of its users, keeping the majority happy is vital to avoid mass exodus.
Hence why in past we had successfully reverted some things through Polls.

(like the u-turn on rounded avatar for who is been here long enough to remember, Lorian literally had to make a new update for fit the square avatars again into the just updated new forum skin after 90% of the people wanted the square avatars back)

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Then super admin should note that a forum stays alive because of its users, keeping the majority happy is vital to avoid mass exodus.
Hence why in past we had successfully reverted some things through Polls.
Yeah I see the "like" button has a few more emoji's now...coz that was crap too.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
For the love of god yes. Having no is an idea of going backwards and less freedom which in this day and age we are lacking more and more as years go by. We had the freedom of deleting before so why not now ? I can’t think of the people that put as yes as absolute ****ing dim witts and have the IQ of a baby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts