UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm interested to see if anyone knows of any worthwhile podcasts on Spotify? I've recently been listening to the Holistic Bodybuilding podcast by Vince (no idea what his surname is!!). It's not my cup of tea as he spends more time waffling on about how to make sure you're financially stable and being the Alpha male bollocks! All I'm looking for is something to listen to on my daily commute regarding training/diet ideas. Appreciate any recommendations anyone has 馃槉

Registered
Hey guys,
I'm interested to see if anyone knows of any worthwhile podcasts on Spotify? I've recently been listening to the Holistic Bodybuilding podcast by Vince (no idea what his surname is!!). It's not my cup of tea as he spends more time waffling on about how to make sure you're financially stable and being the Alpha male bollocks! All I'm looking for is something to listen to on my daily commute regarding training/diet ideas. Appreciate any recommendations anyone has 馃槉
Try 'Mind Pump' - It is a huge podcast with a massive following and tonnes of content to choose from. It has a little bit of product pushing at the start from sponsors but just skip that bit. The 3 guys on the show have a load of experience in slightly different fields. I find them easy to listen to and they make solid arguments for every topic they touch on.

Here is the link - https://open.spotify.com/show/4D3JFAh4ebj9lks9WOE2Vs?si=09a2cbbd7a80445b

Premium Member
Hey guys,
83 Weeks with Eric Bishoff
My world with Jeff Jarrett
Order of man
The art of manliness
Talk is Jericho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.